Saturday, August 25, 2007

Comicbabe battle pauses again

No new comicbabe battle today. In preparation for the next post I have to wade through thousands of files to bring you only the best.


I´ve been at it almost the entire day yesterday and today till now. I know you were all waiting for the highlight of your weekend but like they say - rome wasn´t built in a day and all good things take time.

So I´m finishing up as quick as I can to bring you all the comicbabe hotness you can take. Next time on this blog when Comicbabe battle continues !


New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :

  • top ten posts


  • more posts of interest


  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm Glad i came across this site.Added talesfromthekryptonian.blogspot.com to my bookmark!