Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jamie Lee Curtis striptease on TRUE LIES

If you are a longtime reader of this blog you have probably noticed that I can get carried away with certain things, mostly sexy women in real life or comics. There are some I mention over and over again like Power Girl


or certain actresses like Jamie Lee Curtis and especially her sexy striptease in the Arnold Schwarzenegger flick TRUE LIES.


I made an entire post about that and I often mention her, at least once a year whenever I´m doing a post on her birthday. Since I´m a perfectionist I´m always trying to improver her cult siren post or add new things to it.

Just last month I added over 20 GIFs. I also thought about adding new pics to the old post but it´s already too long as it is. Originally I wanted to link to another website but I couldn´t find one that had all the best pics - and that was also safe to post. So I´m putting them all here for those readers that want to see them. I tried to put them in the right order but I´m not sure if I succeeded. To really be sure I would have to watch it frame by frame and I´m too tired to do that now. I already watched the clip a dozen times and there is a point when you just have to let it go. You may notice that some pictures may be smaller than others because I could not find them all in good quality. Some look the same but are different frame sizes or qualities. Since I´m trying to collect all the best pictures in this post please contact me if you have any pics of better quality.




















































































So these are all the pictures I have at the moment and if I find any new ones I will post them here. If you want to read more about Jamie Lee Curtis and TRUE LIES just follow the link at the top of the post and like I said, if you have any pics in good quality I haven´t posted contact me.

Since I can´t post a video of Jamie Lee Curtis ( yeah, post her clip from TRUE LIES , how original is that ) I´m posting two videos of one of the hottest MILFs on spanish television : the french sexbomb Marlene Mourreau . Yes, she´s from France but she´s been in Spain since I can remember so she´s practically spanish. The thing with Marlene is she looks better with age, no kidding, wasn´t as hot when she was younger.


She has been a guest or presenter on many comedy shows and game shows and she was even on the spanish version of SURVIVOR. She still does fantastic live performaces and is notorious for her scandalously skimpy outfits like the one in her legendary performance as a bellydancer where she has a metal bikini thing that only covered her nipples. You can see all the rest of her boobs. I couldn´t find it on YouTube but thankfully I had uploaded the clip to the old boobie blog - although I had to go through all my old e - mails to find the HTML version of it. Now sadly the quality of the clip is not very good but I managed to make this animated GIF to give you an idea of her show. Marlene causes erection in perfection.


And here is the full clip of Marlene´s sexy bellydancer routine.


I did find some other performances on YouTube and you can download Marlene Mourreau´s megasexy performance of Tom Jones´ SEX BOMB


LILLY MARLENE and LADY MARMELADE . Enjoy !


 First up three videos with the younger Marlene Mourreau :







And here´s the older and much more sexier Marlene :
 





New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jamie Lee wore those black thong panties for Jodie Foster when they were an item? I bet jodie had her dance