Thursday, July 17, 2008

Loli loves Venom

Today I've been on some websites to download the newest solicitation pics for future posts. Afterwards I also visited ZETTGEIST a german podcast made by comic professionals about.......well, mostly anything BUT comics ( books, movies, music and stuff ) and ComicGeekos to download the newest shows so I could listen to them simultaneously. When I am downloading clips or the new solicitation pics....or writing posts like this one I like to listen to some audio.


Looking through their website I found the link to a webcomic that just piqued my curiosity. Now I don't read a lot of webcomics. Not because I don't like them....it's just that reading on a computer screen sucks. I prefer to read the printed versions like with sinfest so I pass most of the stuff. Nonetheless just reading the title I knew I had to look into it. The webcomic in question is called LOLI LOVES VENOM and yes, that basically says it all. It's about Loli who is just the most adorable, sweet and innocent blonde little girl who one day finds.....well, Venom. She decides to keep him and that's just the beginning of a catastrophe waiting to happen.


The strip by Miguel Martins ( script ) and Joana Lafuente ( artwork ) plays just brilliantly with the differences between the sweet Loli and the insane Venom.


The art is excellent and it's really funny - even if it's funny in a sick and demented way. So go and check it out I promise you won't be disappointed.


  • loli loves venom


  • That's all for today. Next time : SUPERBLOG !!! Stay tuned !

    New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :

  • top ten posts


  • more posts of interest


  • No comments: