Monday, June 08, 2026

Blame Canada : Mellow Alpha Flight Monday

Since we are already deep in John Byrne territory and it is still MARVEL COMICS MONTH I thought we could continue a topic I last toppled almost 11 years ago : John Byrne's unconventional super team from the great white north, Alpha Flight. I seems he really likes those underdog teams.


Now this is going to be a two - parter because as regular blog visitors know it is very seldom that I find the complete original art to an entire issue ( although I have managed to post a few of those ) and I prefer to have original art from the same issue in the same post but the issue in question is number 24 which is an oversized issue with 37 pages of story.


Which I could possibly cram into one post but as longtime followers of TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN know my posts tend to get out of hand when it comes to length as I include only the best for my readers and I'm always trying to make my posts shorter. So with this one I am splitting the original art into two posts and as a special bonus feature I am going to include the letters pages for a more immersive reading experience.


But that will be in our next post because I am doing those back to back.

And before we get to the good part you may ask yourself why it took me almost 11 years to write about Alpha Flight again. Or better said write another spotlight post about Alpha Flight since I did write about them a few times here and there. Now since I don't expect my visitors to have a memory like an elephant ( I mean even I had to go back and read what I had written back then again ) let's just say that I did a - very brief - summary of the team's history or more accurately my personal history with the team since issue 20 was the very first US comicbook that I bought at an international press newsstand at a german railway station.


Speaking of which, I don't know if it was fate that the very first issue of the book was the one where John Byrne changed Aurora's look from a more traditional super heroine costume to a more sexy 80s punk style.


That's one thing John Byrne always excelled at : redesigning the women's looks and outfit to a more modern vibe. And he really knocked it out of the park with Aurora. The only bad thing about all of this was that it took me several months to figure out where to get more US comics - I found the issue while visiting an aunt and it was too far to go to every month just to get some comics ( I wasn't that obsessed with them yet ) - and when I finally started to get my regular fix at the international press newsstand at Stuttgart Central Station they were already way past the next issue and so it took me a few years until I could find out how the story continues in issue 21. But back to my last Alpha Flight spotlight.


At the end of the post I promised to continue the topic of Alpha Flight in an upcoming DEATH IN COMICS spotlight which as my longtime followers know never came. One of the reasons is that after a while I decided to scrap the whole series about the most memorable stories about death.


Because you young people out there may not realize it but as you get older and you start to have more days behind you than ahead of you the concept of death stops being something hypothetical and starts being something very real. Also with the number of great comicbook creators that have passed away over the years since I started the blog the whole thing can get a bit too morbid for my taste. As readers who have visited the blog over decades can attest I have always preferred to spotlight the positive instead of the negative so like a wise man once said when asked to recount how a man died : I will tell you instead how he lived. So there will be posts that involve death - those of comicbook characters as well as comicbook creators - but that will not be the main focus. That said issue 24 does involve the death of a member of Alpha Flight but also not really. And further down the line it will lead to one of the most hilarious moments in all Marvel Comics history which I've already written about.


Last but not least, as my regular readers know only too well finding the coloured pages that correspond to the original art pages can be very difficult sometimes. So while the coloured pages for issue 24 are smaller than what I usually post in my blog at least they have the original muted colouring which I prefer to the glossy and shiny pages that are so popular with kids Today where the colour oftentimes overpowers the artwork.


And that is a good moment to wrap things up for this part but don't worry, we continue this in part two which will be up shortly after this.

it's not even a real country after all

canadian stuff

canadian links

canadian videos

john byrne dark phoenix


john byrne returns to x - men sign me up this book is already on my wishlist


the issues in this post


the prelude to all new x - men which will be in our next post


alpha breast music reactions


sam elliot best known from roadhouse tombstone and the big lebowski he also appeared in comicbook movies but while everybody remembers his role in the first ghost rider movie with nicolas cage and erica mendes most people forget that he also played thunderbolt ross in the first hulk movie by ang lee


ALL I WANNA DO IS ZOOMA ZOOM ZOOM ON EVA'S LATIN BOOM BOOM !

One of the most disappointing things about the Ghost Rider movie is that it completely underutilized latin 40C - 25 - 36 love machine Eva Mendes.

Who has not had much success with comicbook movies but in Frank Miller's awful adaption of comic book legend Will Eisner's The Spirit at least we got a quick glance at her bubbly buttocks. And she also showed her completely naked backside in Training Day with Denzel Washington.

Eva Mendes really has the prototype of a perfectly heart shaped ass.

Which is the best shape for doing it doggystyle - and we all owe Denzel Washington a debt of gratitude for convincing Eva Mendes for not giving up on her career, making this film but most of all doing this nude scene.

Which according to insiders Denzel not only rehearsed extensively with Eva in his trailer but on the days they shot the actual scene he made Eva come earlier than the rest of the crew so when they arrived on the set Denzel had already been method acting Eva's brains out for a few hours.

Now I don't know if there were any wild and uninhibited sex marathons going on between Eva Mendes and Nicholas Cage at the set of Ghost Rider after the rest of the crew had left for the day and they also could have continued their out of control fuck orgies when they reunited while filming The Bad Lieutenant : Port Of Call - New Orleans but I doubt it.

Not because Eva Mendes is not an ultimate men milking machine that has a lot more to offer than just one of the best latin butts in movie history.

But because both were in a relationship at that time. Eva Mendes was dating George Augusto and Nicholas Cage was married to korean 36D - 25 - 36 knockout Alice Kim so I guess he had no sexual complaints at that time because we all know that life sucks but dem asian girls deepthroat !

One thing that I have to mention in connection to Training Day is that one of my most used pictures of Uma Thurman is from the 2002 Vanity Fair Oscar Party where she presented her giant - sized boobs ( I think she was pregnant at that time which is why her breasts had grown to such incredible size ) in a bonerinducing cleavage which immediately earned her a top spot in my wildly popular Search For Power Girl series over at my old boob blog. It also got her cast as Tora Olafsdotter - Ice - in my first ever CASTING THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA MOVIE post.

To prove that the photo above isn´t faked I wanted to add a video from the 2002 Oscars but since there is none where you can see much of Uma I made a GIF instead so I can add one more comic book related video.


The paparazzi and journalists have totally blown it on this one. How is it then can get footage of everything people DON´T want to see like celebs without make up or panties but when there is a sexy woman with big breasts and a huge cleavage - and we are not talking about an unknown starlet here - at a public event - and we are also not talking about the opening of the local mall in some small town here - nobody is able to just point the camera at her and let it roll ? Even when they interview Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman they do not manage to get her in focus.


The same with Denzel´s acceptance speech for the Oscar as Best Actor there is only a short moment where Uma is sitting down. The best you get is in this docu about Ethan Hawke and even there it is a bit short.



sam elliot


also from canada


I didn't realize how many canadian movies I already posted we had Pin in our last post and before that Abraxas, Blue Monkey, Black Christmas, The Shape Of Things To Come, Shivers, The Brood, The Pit, Brainscan, Prom Night II, The Uncanny, Rolling Vengeance and The Clown At Midnight and


bikini teamsters


all the bikini tv girls from 2020


mountie


black scorpion


THE ROTTEN CORMAN : BLACK IS BLACK I WANT MY SCORPION BACK

Before the tv show Black Scorpion there were two tv movies, Black Scorpion ( 1995 ) and Black Scorpion II : Aftershock ( 1997 ) starring 38C - 22 - 35 sex goddess Joan Severance who finally got her cult siren entry in 2018 that clearly showed why superhero movies - or in this case super heroine movies - that are not based on actual existing comicbooks suck.

Longtime readers know that one of my pet pevees on this blog is celebrating all the brave actresses who turn insufferable dreck into bearable entertainment by taking their clothes off or at least show what their Mama gave them and who don´t get enough recognition for that .


But as much as I like to feature these squirt storm guaranteeing sweaty skin flick sensations, born - for - porn leg spreading dicktamers, stripper pole polishing pros and talented tittilating torrid teenage teasers I don´t always have the time, space or even necessary material to feature them properly and have to console myself with re - visiting them on the few occasions where I get to mention these babes or on their next birthday.

So I have to mention the one redeeming quality of Black Scorpion II : Aftershock : sexbomb Laura Harring who delivers one of the breast scenes of the movie. If she was my secretary I wound pound her 24 / 7.


Coming back to Black Scorpion, both movies still were successful enough - after running on Showtime they naturally made more money in video sales - that they turned it into a tv series. Roger Corman produced the show and used the same plot on all episodes : some costumed bad guy wants to destroy Angel City until Black Scorpion stops him. There are between one and three hot pursuits ( always with lots of explosions ) and following the old Andy Sidaris formula all female roles are played by playmates like Patricia Ford, nubian sex goddess Traci Banghim , Lisa Boyle, Athena Massey or obligatory 90s soft sex legend Shannon Whirry .


One of Joan Severnace's breast scenes is in the Gene Wilder movie See No Evil Hear No Evil which has Richard Pryor as the second male lead character. The movie is not one of the better Gene Wilder movies, but it is still shown on tv and I guess it is mostly for the scene where Joan is topless in the shower. And I´m not saying naked because while Joan technically is naked in the scene we never get to see her lower body.


NOW THAT'S WHAT MEN CALL THE ULTIMATE SEVERANCE PACKAGE

This MILF is a credit to model turned actresses everywhere. Why waste her statuesque, black - haired, high - assed beauty being married and raising kids somewhere back in your native Texas ? When her big acting break on network sensation Wiseguy failed to fire up an a - list career, the xxx - tra stacked sexpot promptly took her place as head of the Bs.


Joan Severance graced the waves of late night programming with a body that just beckoned for some softcore action and made a staple of herself on premium cable movie channels beginning a creative partnership on Showtime's skintillating Red Shoe Diaries, where she was muff - baring muse to mentor Zalman King. King is the crown prince of skinsational erotic thrillers , and his expertise is epitomized in Lake Consequence .


BORN FOR PORN : THE CONSEQUENCES OF LAKES AND SEX APPEAL

Because you can´t do a post about Joan Severance without mentioning her best softcore movie Lake Consequence where she plays a housewife whose sexual appetite gets ignited when she falls asleep in a worker´s trailer and embarks on a journey to debauchery and lots of wild sex.

Joan shined in an outdoor sex scene. She shined in an indoor sex scene. She shined wetly in a shower stall lesbo sex scene. Of course the real sexbomb of the movie is needy May Karasun who plays a living sex doll.


If she doesn´t look like a blow up doll come to life I don´t know. You want to push her against the wall and give it to her till your dick quits.


Now I´m not so sure about Illicit Behaviour. It´s a crime story but it has been some time since I saw it and I couldn´t find reliable info on this.

What is sure is that Jack Scalia plays her husband, a cop suspended for use of excessive force who takes all his frustration out on her ( in the bedroom if he has half a brain ). Now either she turns to two other cops for help who then start slam - banging her brains out six ways to Sunday like there is no Tomorrow or she tricks her husband into killing her pervy brother and then dicktames a guy from internal affairs to kill her hubby.

The thing with her brother is that when they were teenagers he started using his sister as his private blow up sex doll and she can´t get him to stop. So now every time he´s in town he hammers Joan like a cheap prostitute just for old times sake - if she wants it or not. Naturally her husband´s not too thrilled that her brother is wearing out his favorite sextoy and kills him. I think she then tries to get the insurance money for her husband ( if it´s the movie where she gets double teamed by the cops she asked for help ) or the insurance money and the inheritance.


By the way, the threeway romp in the movie where she asks two cops for help ( whichever movie that may be ) was not in the script but Joan got the guys so horny they could not help themselves. The director decided to change the script accordingly - after a substantial bribe by the two actors which involved sexual favors with big breasted relatives - so the perverts could drill Joan in front of the camera to their hearts content.


Which doesn't surprise me because Joan was just oozing with sex appeal in that movie and because they constantly had an erection Joan agreed to continue this penetration sensation marathon after shooting finished.

They just could not stop drilling an ultimate men milking machine like Joan Severance and went completely nuts. Joan tried to calm them down but as soon as opened her mouth one of them rammed his giant horsecock down her throat - all the way to the shaft - while the other one frenetically pounded her while she was doing them wide splits.

They repeated the sex orgy a few times until they became addicted and soon this became a daily ritual where Joan tried to get them to climax quickly so they could resume with shooting. But the guys were in their sexual prime and really wore their dicks out on Joan's porn star body.

It didn't help that Joan also started to enjoy their daily fuck marathons and what's more she started to get ambitious to find out how far she could take it until she really tried to break their dicks with the wildest and most challenging sexual positions and who knows what could have happened if her third male co - star had not stepped in at that time.

Which is when things really got crazy because that guy had a lot of pent up sexual frustration to work off since his girlfriend had just left him and gotten away with most of his stuff and so he focused all that energy into turning Joan Severance into his personal submissive blow up sex doll.

They replaced the fake handcuffs from the set with real ones that Joan could not get out of and once they handcuffed her hands to her ankles it quickly turned into a competition about who could pound her the highest ( naturally the third guy won because he pounded her up to the ceiling ), who could make her scream the loudest and who could make Joan assume the most perverted, explicit position. On top of that everybody wanted to pound her love tunnel so while they started out drilling every orifice of her body now they all hammered at Joan's weakest spot - at the same time - which sent her into wild convulsions until her eyes rolled back in her head and she was talking in tongues, foaming at the mouth.

Joan was experiencing multiple orgasms that were flooding her body in waves and was not even aware that she was spreading her legs like a cheap philipino prostitute to get a beating by three pulsating dicks.

It is also implied that Billy Zane, her co - star from Lake Consequence, who is extremely well endowed had such an incredible erection thanks to his nude scenes with Joan Severance that they could not get his boner down even after Joan massaged his rock hard member with her boobs, gave him a deepthroat blowjob and had sex with him for many hours.

Blow up sex doll May Karasun volunteered to merciless slambang his brains out but even after a sex marathon that lasted a few hours Billy´s billy was still going strong. In the end it took the combined efforts of May and Joan to milk his balls dry so that they could resume shooting after he drowned them in cum. Of course they filmed it all which is how the orgy in the sauna came about although most of their wild sex party was too explicit and ended up in the director´s personal porn collection.


SCORPION WHERE IS THY STING ? or DON'T JULIE STRAIN YOURSELF !

Coming back to the Black Scorpion tv series for the fans of comics there are also guest appearances by Adam West, Sam Jones or Lou Ferrigno.

Since Joan Severance was not interested in reprising her role of Black Scorpion Roger Corman tried to get Julie Strain but it seems the tv guys knew all of her naughty movies ( who would have thought ) so former Miss Kansas Michelle Lintel was cast who didn´t have Julie Strain's box office appeal - or her measurements - but who seems more sympatico.


As far as her appearances in Andy Sidaris movies are concerned Julie Strain debuted in FIT TO KILL, where she played the evil Blue Steele, then she portrayed bad girl Jewel Panther in ENEMY GOLD and bad girl Black Widow in THE DALLAS CONNECTION. The movie is also known under the title DEADWORKS and features two sexbombs who were in a few of Andy Sidaris´ later movies : Julie Strain and Julie K. Smith a.k.a. Julie & Julie the double rack attack. There are two great scenes ( among others ) in DALLAS CONNECTION : in the first one Julie Strain is tying a guy to a chair and stripping to make him ultrahorny - before killing the poor guy.


And because she wanted a recurring role in DAY OF THE WARRIOR and RETURN TO SAVAGE BEACH Julie became federal agent Willow Black.

And for those that moan about me bringing up Julie Strain in a comic blog and think it is only because of her connection to Andy Sidaris movies I want to mention that the 41D Penthouse Pet Of The Year 1993 not only starred in over 100 movies, she was also married to Kevin Eastman who created the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES with Peter Laird and was Editor in Chief of HEAVY METAL. Plus she was the inspiration for the main character in the 2000 animated HEAVY METAL movie sequel F.A.K.K. 2.

As regular blog visitors know I am a huge fan of the late Andy Sidaris. He was THE BEST director of action movies for adults and his cast is a WHO IS WHO of playmates : 40DD Playmate Of The Month November 1984 Roberta Vasquez , hot 34D Page 3 girl turned sex therapist Ava Cadell , 41D Penthouse Pet Of The Year 1993 Julie Strain , Samantha Phillips, 34D Playmate Of The Month May 1994 Shae Marks , 36D Penthouse Pet Of The Month February 1993 Julie K. Smith , 34C Playmate Of The Month September 1993 Carrie Westcott or also Dona Speir to name just a few.


So the newer blog visitors might want to check out this spin - off post from 2019 with all the usual links to Janet Jones Gretzky and real live Power Girl Leslie Easterbrook who had the most famous scene in Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol as the 40C Busenwunder emerges from a pool in a wet t - shirt. While many Andy Sidaris actresses / playmates / sexbombs like Roberta Vasquez , Ava Cadell , brunette Cynthia Brimhall, Dona Speir , Julie Strain , Shae Marks , Julie K. Smith and Samantha Phillips are mentioned the main part is about blonde brabuster Monique " Men Milker " Sluyter and the obligatory plethora of Tutti Frutti girls .


Now usually I just include a short part with them in the posts but this time I did a somewhat longer version so I could include all the new download links I found while writing this post. I just recently included a whole slew of new ones but those are just for compilation and mixes while these new ones are not only for entire episodes - which are always ultra rare - but for german episodes which are even rarer. Some of them even include my favorite Tutti Frutti girl ( she's the one in the middle ).

Since we talked so much about scorpions, for people of my generation Joan Severance is also best known for being in the Scorpions music video The Rhythm Of Love which may be tame by Todays standards but which wasn´t shown on Mtv before midnight. And only the censored version.

roger corman


x men animated


ferngully double feature


gundam playlist


gundam wing


mobile suit gundam movie


something different today


competition


winnetou facts


winnetou three


lucky luke comicbook


classic lucky luke


new lucky luke


the lone ranger


canada vs trump


maria some videos I found along the way


alpha flight byrne to mignola


also from canada


scanners 3


no new lianna grethel videos but heres a blast from the past with the best of the breast


this one is so hot that lianna grethel got an age restriction


lianna grethel noches con platanito


For new blog visitors who want to more about her and those regular readers who have forgotten Lianna is a model, tv host and actress that american audiences may know as a briefcase model on the NBC game show Deal Or No Deal. Born in Hartford, Conneticut she moved to Cali, Colombia at a young age and the showbiz bug must have been in her boobs, I mean blood since her mother was one of the most successful colombian models of all times and her father is a well known director and tv host in Habana, Cuba. The real life Power Girl with two kids who is once divorced and married again hosts Alarma TV and Channel 62 Daily News simultaneously and one of her aspirations is to have her own talk show which she surely can achieve with such a big set of talents.

You can find longer biographies of Lianna on the US GAME SHOWS WIKI and the DEAL OR NO DEAL WIKI and while I could not find out anything about her measurements she did a nude calendar in 2003 which may be the reason why she made the number 11 position of Complex magazine´s 50 Hottest Colombian Women in 2011. Initially I included an episode of Alarma TV but because they have graphic content I took it out again.


Ever since I first wrote about Enki Bracaj I have been getting request for more videos since those are not that easy to find but I never get to do it.

As for news about everyone´s favorite news girl aside from an interview where she went on record that her breast size is 34DD and all natural ( I can´t link to it as the website is NSFW ) there's nothing new to report.


I´d love to see italian real life Power Girl Emanuela Botto and german Busenwunder Daniela Elger compete for the title of the biggest boobs on teleshopping in a micro bikini contest. Or better yet, a global wet t - shirt competition with Emanuela Botto from Italy , Daniela Elger and Cindy Breuer from Germany, Eva Chaloupkova from the Czech Republic , Romania's Oana Andoni, Lianna Grethel from Colombia, Carolina Alcazar and boob discovery Arancha Morales from Spain, 34D Giselle Gomez Rollon from Argentinia and 34DD Enki Bracaj from Albania. How can it be that blow up sex dolls with such giant breasts are not porn stars ? How ?


innocence to be continued


kitty encina blASSt from the pASSt


kitty encina


kitty encina NSFW


kitty encina plus


kitty encina plus NSFW


canadian banner

canadian quote of the day

No comments: