Saturday, August 02, 2008

preparing for post 150

After my big Green Lantern post I'm preparing for my next big post : post 150. The first time around I didn't get to do anything special but now that I have a second chance thanks to SUPERBLOG I'll try to do something worthy.


It took me a while to find a internet comicshop here in Spain where I could get the first two issues of the SECRET ORIGINS issues. I still haven't read them so I don't know what my next post is going to be.

Either it's going to be the SECRET ORIGINS post, or my comments on the final issue of SUPERMAN AND THE LEGION OF SUPER HEROES and the overall story....now that I have had a chance to read it. Or it's going to be about SECRET INVASION. The skrulls have taken over the Marvel universe and after reading the first 4 issues I'm just dying to comment on that. And I still have to read the SECRET INVASION FANTASTIC FOUR mini. So maybe it's going to be a big skrully post. You already know the drill...got some comments - drop me a line.

Now for the whole banner at the end thing....I'm still undecided. I'm going to post some banners I found, some that I made myself or just some cool wallpapers and tags. For today I chose a tag that remembers the great MIKE WIERINGO who left too soon.

New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :

  • top ten posts


  • more posts of interest


  • No comments: