Monday, December 08, 2008

Geierheim update

Okay, I messed this one up. I was so happy to have somebody who accepted the link exchange ( even if I´m still waiting on the link to my blog ) that I totally forgot to check for the homepage.


Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. But I have to add that there was no link to the homepage on the blog. There is a picture with the name but it links to the blog. The whole thing is a bit embarassing because the homepage has almost the same name as the blog. So here is the link for the homepage where you can find art, a complete checklist of all things Geier and a few tips about drawing. There´s not much actual stuff on it but that´s what the blog is for.


  • geierheim homepage


  • New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :

  • top ten posts


  • more posts of interest



  • If you have nothing to do - do it somewhere else.

    No comments: