Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas !

Another year, another Christmas post. This is the third post about Christmas and I think I have already covered all the topics related to this holiday.


I´ve already done how to get cheap presents while getting rid of some stinkers in your comic collection. I´ve done why you should give comics as Christmas presents if you are a comic fan. I just recently read a poll and only 23 percent ( I think ) of comic fans give comics as presents. Come on guys, if we as aficionados don´t do it who will ?

As usual I´m a bit late with my Christmas post because I was looking for some nice pics for the event. Instead I have to use the generic ones you are going to see on all websites. Anyway, this short post is just to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas ! If I have time Tomorrow I will post what I got as presents - I hope till then my sister has visited because that´s another gift session. And maybe I can find something new about Christmas I haven´t covered yet.


New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :

  • top ten posts


  • more posts of interest


  • No comments: