Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas Deadman !

Originally I wanted to post some Christmas comic stories but there aren´t many I really do remember. Ánd since FORTRESS OF FORTITUTE does a way better job of it than I ever could with it´s " 12 days of Christmas " theme I just wanted to post some follow up on the BRAVE AND THE BOLD series - especially the tangent about Deadman.

In one of the posts of the series I mentioned the Deadman series DEAD AGAIN ( I have since then bought the mini and read it so there could be a review coming up ) and a special Christmas story starring Deadman and Silver Age " the real deal " Supergirl. I will have to pay attention when going through my comic collection to weed out the books I want to get rid of ( let´s see if I can finally do it this year ) if I have the comic in question but here´s the comic :


New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest / best of the best







It´s better to light a candle than to curse the dark.

No comments: