Sunday, May 13, 2018

Schwarz Weiß Sunday with Marv Wolfman

I think when I wrote my last post I already had Marv Wolfman´s 72nd anniversary at the back of my head so it should be no surprise that I am throwing all rules overboard to bring you this tribute to one of the best comic book series ever written ( and drawn ) : THE NEW TEEN TITANS.


As all those who HAVE read my last post remember, I wrote that I didn´t want to start the month with my often postponed BLACK AND WHITE post about THE NEW TEEN TITANS because I might also be doing the next chapter in THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD series later this month. And I don´t like to have two George Perez posts in one month. Now Marv Wolfman´s birthday also posed a similar dilemma because my two favorite series written by him are THE NEW TEEN TITANS and THE TOMB OF DRACULA.


And while I would go from a DC post to a Marvel related post if I did a post on THE TOMB OF DRACULA next ( there may still be one down the line ) they both would have had art by Gene Colan. So since I am not ready to start GENE COLAN MONTH or even GENE COLAN WEEK now I went with THE NEW TEEN TITANS even if that means having two DC posts in a row.


For this post I have selected some original art from the best issues - which was as usual limited by what I could find online - which include classic stories like A Day In The Lives, Who Killed Trident ? or Who Is Donna Troy ?

I have also included a special splash page in the right size that DC Comics has printed wrong in the first DC ARCHIVES hardcovers and I think they just kept using that erroneous file because it has been printed wrong in all following reprints. Which is my not so subtle segueway to the trades and hardcovers of this book. When I started reading american comics in their original form all we had was the trade THE JUDAS CONTRACT but nowadays there are so many versions available. There are trades, the omnibus with only the George Perez stuff, the pre - Marv Wolfman and George Perez Titans in trades and hardcovers and then DC Archives.

So whatever you want to read of the Teen Titans there are plenty of versions available. Which is why I won´t make any recommendations. I have already pimped the omnibus books and those have been reprinted recently at an affordable price. This is the best stuff and continue from there. One last thing : normally I include some links to previous posts but with the amount of posts I have written about THE NEW TEEN TITANS, George Perez or THE TOMB OF DRACULA it´s just too much work so you will have to use the tags on this one. That´s why they are there, dude.


Todays celebrity birthdays start with german tv cult siren Sonja Zietlow who turns 50 and as hard as it is to believe for Today´s audience who only knows her as one of the obnoxious hosts on the umptenth edition of the german version of Survivor or those countdown shows like The Top 10 Most Cringeworthy TV Moments ( which strangely enough never include anything from these countdown shows ) Sonja Zietlow used to be a hot tomato back when she started her career on the call - in show Hugo.


I mean she still has a pretty big rack but because she is involved in what one can only describe of the lowest order of tv entertainment - and because she almost never wears outfits that show off her breast assets - you barely notice it. Back in the day when she was on Hugo even the lucky camera guy got so hoooorny that he could barely be restrained.


After Hugo she got her own talk show for a while - almost everybody did at that time - and I wasn´t the only one in Germany who was crushing hard on Sonja which might have had something to do with a certain photoshoot she did when her body was as its prime. I wish more german celibrities would have followed her example instead of waiting too long.


I was looking for Sonja Zietlow´s appearance on Stefan Raab´s show on VIVA- Ma Kuck´n or Vivasion - where she looked absolutely boner - rific but since I could not find it here is a clip from a Hugo episode that features some of the other sexy hosts like asian sensation Minh - Khai Phan - Thi.



The hottest host of Hugo besides Sonja Zietlow was half brasilian sexbomb Tania Schleef who got the part over 100 competitors. Sonja had the better body but Tania was a very close second and her outfits were skimpier than Sonja´s. She took over for Minh - Khai Phan - Thi and sadly only was on the show for a year. Of course there are not many clips of Tania on YouTube.




From old german 90s tv shows we go back to something most of my readers overseas are more familiar with as Stephen Colbert turns 54.



After the bad boy of political satire we have the bad boy of basketball with Dennis Rodman who celebrates his 57th birthday. He also wrestled for a brief stint and appeared in a few bad movies like Double Team with Jean Claude Van Damme. Mickey Rourke was pretty buffed at that time and I always wondered why Dennis Rodman´s part becomes bigger and bigger as the movie goes on. Well, as it turns out both of his co - stars were in an illegal substance abuse competition and unable to work. You know things are bad when somebody like Dennis Rodman is the most sober guy on set.


Dennis has a reputation as being a sex freak who slept with over hundred women but I´m not sure if that is true because any guy who gets divorced from beach body Carmen Electra ( who is best known for her appearances as Lani McKenzie on Baywatch ) because she was constantly trying to tame his boner is dubious in my book. According to Dennis Carmen is a sex - mad firecracker who will drive you mad in the bedroom. She´s every man´s wet sex dream, people have seen her killer body from PLAYBOY but when you´re with her in the bedroom it´s even better. I need sex but Carmen was more than my match. We were at it all the time until she wore me out. I couldn´t take it anymore and was completely exhausted.


I cast Carmen as Batgirl in my Special Baywatch Edition of the Casting the Justice League of America movie series ( which is more entertaining than watching the actual movie ) and she is frequently mentioned in my posts about nubian sex goddess Traci Banghim and Busenwunder Erika Eleniak who besides Baywatch is famous for her steamy striptease in Under Siege.


Just last month I finally managed to get the DVD of Baywatch - Hawaiian Wedding - which I haven´t gotten around to rewatch yet - but Carmen hula dancing with a coconut bra alone is worth the price of admission.


Speaking about coconut bras, in 2016 I finally managed to do another post about Darick Robertson in which I mentioned the BREAKDOWNS storyline that introduced Power Girl´s famous coconut bra costume. And I just got to say that I still have not given up on a Yaya Han Power Girl coconut bra cosplay ( with the tiniest coconut shells you can find although compared to her huge 40D oppai all coconut shells look small no matter how big they are ) as she has already shown that she does a terrific Power Girl cosplay and she has no problem filling out the magical cleavage window.


So far I had written five posts on Yaya - two of them are pretty safe but the other three are absolutely not safe for work - and I keep mentioning her on various JLA casting posts and any other posts involving asian sexbombs like Kiana Tom, Ava Cadell, Akira Lane, Miko Lee, Gail Kim or Minka and I swear the completely NSFW BIG YAYA HAN POST is still in the pipeline. In the meantime I have made two new posts about Yaya which showcases a part of her anatomy that I have ignored too often - her legs.


One reason why Miko Lee kept popping up in the posts about Yaya Han is that I needed a body double for Yaya´s more explicit scenes I had in mind.

Which is not ideal since Yaya Han has a 40D bust and Miko Lee is nowhere near in that league. Thankfully it looks like hasian talk show host Jeannie Mai is auditioning for the part and while she also is a bit smaller than Yaya in the chest area she does have an impressive skill set. I am convinced.


This hot sexbomb is of vietnamese descend and even though she is " only " a 37C and not a 40D like Yaya Han I think she could be a body double for those explicit scenes. At least it would be fun to put her body to the test on the casting couch. I have finally found some episodes of Snoop Dogg presents The Joker´s Wild and hot daimn, Jeannie Mai is spectacular !


By the way, if you are looking online for pictures of Jeannie Mai do not be surprised if you come across somebody who might look slightly familiar.

Because on the React videos there is also a hasian with the name Jeannie Mai - Jeannie Elise Mai to be exact - and besides starring in everybody´s favorite YouTube channel she apparently has done some model shootings.


I tried to verify it and came across a page that has a plethora of pictures of all the Teens React girls - some of whom even I was not aware of. In any case, there were so many pics that I will have to go over the site another day but here I am feeling guilty about posting a few animated GIFs about the lovely react babes and there are websites out there with a truckload of pictures. Man, I was thinking if I should continue posting the videos at all and now I´m finding out that I´m the least pervy guy on the internet.


So with that in mind I found a video that is just right for Stevie Wonder who turns 68 and the best part of the video is the future Mrs. Subzero.


Speaking of girls who should think about auditioning for Hooters, Kaelyn shows some great assets and she could be a real contender in a few years.



Here is a little bonus video where Kaelyn looks even more do - able that also features prime React babes Marlhy and Rae for that asian persuasion.



Since we don´t have any bikini videos with the react girls - at least none that I am aware of - here´s Bikini Beach Party - Fort Lauderdale Sping Break. Maybe it´s just nostalgia but I have the feeling that bikini bodies from the 80s and 90s were the best. Usually I would make an animated GIF for this but there are just too many stunning hardbodies in this video that it is impossible to choose just one and doing animated GIFs for all of them would take too much time. Speaking about the girls in this video, there are a few of these videos on YouTube and the reason why I decided to include this one is that the second contestant is none other than nubian Baywatch sex goddess Traci 36D Bingham whom I mentioned a bit earlier.



I want to end the post with a video that relates to our topic and what could be better than Comic Geek Speak´s Book Of The Month episode of Marv Wolfman´s and George Perez´ grand comic opus The Judas Contract ?


Initially I was saving that for a Death in Comics - The Death of Terra post but who knows when - and if - I get to write that. And for those who have already read that seminal piece of comic book literature Tom Bondurant on COMICS ATE MY BRAIN has a very thorough analysis of The Judas Contract.



New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest / best of the best


The pen is mightier than the sword if you shoot that pen out of a gun.

No comments: