Saturday, November 18, 2023

Staton the obvious : Green Lantern three

That's right fellow comic afficionados, we are returning to my series about Joe Staton's tenure on GREEN LANTERN of which I already did the first part waaaaaay back in 2018 followed by the second part in 2020.

I also did two posts on his Power Girl - the intro and the main post - as well as a post on the best Green Lantern of all time, space and universes : the one and only, often imitated never duplicated Mister Guy Gardner .

Now I still have a lot of unfinished posts on my schedule so I should not start any new posts but - as so often is the case - like a lot of my posts the genesis of this post ties in with another post. Because while I was working on another feature on real life Power Girl Haley from the Teens React channel ( Although Haley turns every video in a Tits React video with her giant - sized XXL melons. By the way, if anybody out there knows her actual measurements it would be much appreciated if you would let me know in the comments below. ) in the bonus section of my second post about the mindblowing covers for DYLAN DOG ( Italy's most popular fumetto ) I was looking for original Joe Staton artwork from his GUY GARDNER issues ( as I mentioned a few times in previous posts I don't have access to my old picture archives after my trusty laptop autodestructed a few weeks after coming to Spain ) when I - naturally - came across some of his original pages for the GREEN LANTERN books.

Well, as has become a habit for me lately I saved all the GREEN LANTERN pages ( since I already posted most of the original Joe Staton pages for GUY GARDNER I found ) but I expected to have to delete the biggest part of my loot to avoid posting original pages I have included in other posts.

A lot of my readers may not be aware of this but I always do my best not to repeat art on the blog and it often takes a lot of work even if you see none of it on the blog. In fact I have been preparing the art pieces for this post since last Friday. Anyways, since I could keep most original Joe Staton artwork I did find ( a big shoutout to the fine fellas of Heritage Auctions for making this - and many other posts - possible ) I went to find the coloured pages that correspond to the black and white pages.

Which was no small feat especially with the german covers of SUPERMAN PRAESENTIERT : GRUENE LEUCHTE since the artwork on those covers not always line up with the original american covers. And yes, when GREEN LANTERN was published by Ehapa Verlag in Germany Green Lantern was called Gruene Leuchte while when the Williams Verlag ( which mostly published Marvel Comics titles but also two DC Comics titles, the other being DC Comics horror anthologies under the name of DC HORROR ) printed the material the Green Lantern was called Die Gruene Laterne.

Which was closer to the original name but also sounded a bit archaic while Gruene Leuchte sounded more hip and modern. There also was a smut / nudie magazine published at that time called Rote Laterne ( Red Lantern ) because apparently the prostitutes of that time who worked the streets waited for their clientele under red lanterns ( I'm no expert on that matter so please don't quote me on that fact ) so that was an unfortunate association with the german readers for Gruene Laterne.

Anyway, as an example of a GRUENE LEUCHTE cover that doesn't line up with the original US cover here we have issue 5 from May 1982 priced at 1 Deutschmark 90 ( 1 Francs 90 in Switzerland, 15 Schillings in Austria and 38 Francs in Luxembourg ). Man, Germany made an epic mistake of biblical proportions when they let go of the Deutsche Mark in favour of the Euro. As it is I still don't know how much any given amount of Euros is in real money but I know precisely how much 27,95 Deutsch Mark is.

Ehapa Verlag didn't give GRUENE LEUCHTE consecutive numbers but numbered each issue of the year starting every year with a new number one. Which back in the day was not that big of a deal that it might have influenced actual sales numbers but rather that was how they did things.

Thankfully Marvel Comics never learned of this or otherwise we would have been flooded with number ones decades earlier than it happened.

Anyway, I couldn't find the US cover with this picture so I went to the best resource for german comicbooks - the German Comicbookguide ( shoutout to my homies from Der Deutsche Comicguide for keeping it real, please give my regards to my old homestead ) - to see which issue or issues were reprinted ( since a lot of the american issues from that time had 17 pages while the german comicbook publications had 32 pages they often put two american issues into a german issue even if they had to cut out one or two pages ) and according to them it is issue 145 of GREEN LANTERN called Golden Dawn Golden Death ! plus the Captain Marvel story Our Son, The Monster from WORLD'S FINEST 270.

So I looked up issue 145 of GREEN LANTERN and lo and behold the cover image was lifted from page 16 and they used the splash as the cover.

I guess they didn't find the original cover for GREEN LANTERN issue 145 exciting enough and they could also kill two Green Lanterns with one yellow stone by cutting the splash page since they had already used it.

Now as for the art for this post we have pages from issues of GREEN LANTERN from number 129 to 202 and the reason why I spoke about Joe Staton's tenure on the book instead of his run is that he did not always do consecutive issues. Back in those days the most important thing was to make the deadline and publish the series on time ( what a foreign concept in Today's comicbook industry ) so there were other artists who did issues in - between. And I am not speaking of lower level artists here because while I was looking for the GREEN LANTERN pages by Joe Staton I also found a lot of pages by other great artists and even Jim Starlin and George Perez provided some covers. So there might be another GREEN LANTERN post coming in the not too distant future. As for this post, since it would have been a crime to leave all that beautiful Joe Staton artwork waiting there is no time like the present ( especially since I never know how long I will be able to post ) so I hope you enjoy our little journey back to the halicon days when everything was right in the DC universe and the Green Lanterns could be diverse and black or a woman or a crystalline guy without turning it into a crusade for a political agenda.

beware my power

green stuff

green links

green videos

staton alive

making

nathan fillion is so glad they didn't pick him

stallone

visitors

I picked this one because in most of these videos there are some shows I already covered on the blog and here there is only one

I am switching things up here originally I had included this episode of the twilight zone in spanish in the spanish section of this bonus section but since I also included the episode of ayer nomas about ben stller's unaired pilot of heat vision and jack with jack black and I just found episode 59 of scifriday that has amongst the usual bag of sci fi goodness the complete pilot I am putting it here

deadpool

Next we come to someone who has not been in a superhero movie and I don't know if that is a good thing or not because while british 40D - 24 - 33 bra buster Samantha Fox definitely had all the physical requirements to fill out Power Girl's magical cleavage window - and then some - back then not many superhero movies were treated seriously, so who knows.


With all the times I have mentioned Samantha Fox on the blog - the last time was in my post about Bill Mantlo and Sal Buscema's epic storyline Crossroads during their run on THE INCREDOBLE HULK - I have not always included the best ... or in Samantha Fox's case more the breast .... videos because she never really showed that much in her music videos.

Not by Today's standards and not compared what the most famous page 3 girl showed every day in the pages of The Sun and newspapers around the world, PLAYBOY, Penthouse or other adult magazines from that time.


And maybe it's just me but compared to her biggest rival at that time italian 40D - 24 - 36 sex symbol Sabrina Salerno Samantha Fox also covered up more. At least Sabrina appeared in bikinis in her music videos most famously in her career making video Boys, Boys, Boys ( Summertime Love ) where she not only wore a tiny bikini but her giant melons also were too much for the bikini top so it always slid down and you could see her nipples. Which led to her having to do a censored version that could be shown on Mtv and Sabrina gaining world fame wherever the uncensored version was shown. But there also was a lot of Sabrina's patented bouncing action in her videos - especially her live performances - which Samantha Fox's music videos were sorely lacking.

And when Samantha Fox did incorporate bouncing action it mostly was for naught because Sam was always very covered up so you didn't see anything while Sabrina's more open clothing style and her proneness to wardrobe malfunctions lend itself more to that. Add to that that it has always been difficult to find live performances of Samantha Fox where you get your money's worth and you may understand why there have not been as many videos by Samantha Fox on the blog than of sexy Sabrina.


But that doesn't mean that I am adverse to posting Samantha Fox videos especially on the rare occasion that I find some in good quality - which happened just recently. And the main reason why I haven't put any of them on the blog until now is that I thought I already did so. Writing 30 posts simultaneously can get a bit confusing sometimes so I hope my readers will cut me some slack here. Like with all of my videos I chose those that I knew and that have been a part of my formative years as a horny teenager as well as those that have the best quality and the ones where you can rally see more of Samantha Fox bonerinducing body. And if you have any suggestions or videos of Sam that you think belong on the blog - especially in good quality - let me know in the comments below.

Those who have read this blog since its early days may remember that I started writing about Samantha Fox in the posts of Sabrina Salerno but in 2017 I finally managed to do a post on Sam. Or better two posts since so much stuff I wanted to say about her had accumulated that I had to split it into two parts : the first part with the regular musings and the second part which is totally not safe for work and probably not 100 % the truth.


Sam is best remembered as the nation’s favourite Page 3 girl after first posing topless when she was 16 as she was blessed with a stunning 34D - 22 - 31 figure ( later to fill out to 36D ! ). For three years Sam Fox was voted Page 3 Girl Of The Year and became one of the most photographed women of the decade alongside Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher.


And like Sarah Young Samantha did not believe she had what it takes.

Sam burst on to the scene in her teens after her mother put her forward for a modelling contest and Samantha came second of 20,000 entrants.


Until that point Samantha, who had been attending stage school and had a Saturday job at a supermarket, had her heart set on becoming a singer.

She feared she could never be a model because her boobs were too big.

I asked my mum if I looked fat in a dress because my boobs looked too big in it. She said, " Your boobs are great. " I only realized they were fine when women began paying for surgery to have boobs like mine.


The reason for including Samantha Fox is that I want to acknowledge her because while I think she never lived up to her true potential she still was one of the hot sexbombs during my puberty. Ah, the things I would have done to Sammy if I got my hands on her when I was at my prime !


I always had the impression that she could do more but didn´t want to do it. I remember that some years ago, well, more than a few years because this is about a video cassette, I found a video which was kind of a MAKING OF one of her calendars. I expected to see some skin, not hardcore but at least as much as you could see in the calendar but the video was more like something out of Sesame Street and every time there was some exposed skin Sam was frantically obsessed with covering up again as quickly as possible. Now maybe she was tired of always showing her body and being objectified but then she should have either not have done the calendar in the first place or not try to sell a video that is tamer than an episode of the Muppet Babies. Just my 5 cents.


As for Sabrina " Bouncing Action " Salerno, her first cult siren entry was way back in 2014 with annual re - posts in 2015 , 2016 and in 2017 where I tried to do the ultimate version adding some new stuff here and there.

sabrina and sam

intro by birgit schrowange one of my biggest crushes from when I was a little boy

haven't seen this one yet

still some halloween episodes left

worst green lantern ever

rambo

doubtfire

only in sixth place

Since I have already done a few shoutouts I wanted to give a very special one to german 38C - 24 - 33 wet sex dream Collien Fernandes and we are starting with a short clip from the show Bravo TV that she co - hosted in Llorett De Mar, Mallorca. And I have to apologize for the bad quality but I did find another version of the video and it has the same bad quality.

Now despite the bad picture quality I wanted to include it as proof that it was not just a fever dream that she co - hosted an episode of Bravo TV wearing a bikini top ( sadly she doesn't wear the bottom half although that didn't prevent what happened later on but we will come to that in a moment ). Man, I was lucky enough to tape this with my vcr recorder and I don't know how many times I whacked off to this. And here the question is not who had the bright idea " Hey, this Collien chick has some incredible knockers. Why don't we send her to the beach in a bikini top ? " but why they didn't do it sooner. I mean, if I would have been Collien Fernandes's boss I would have definitely put her in a bikini from day one.

Also I would have certainly done it more often because as far as I know this was Collien's only appearance on Bravo TV in a bikini top ( if you know different please let me know in the comments below ). Maybe they got too many complaints that their male viewers had to be rushed to the hospital because of severe cases of nosebleeds. Anyways, while I can't fault the decision to put a big breasted ultimate sex machine like Collien Fernandes in a bikini I have to question why they thought it to be a good idea to put her on Mallorca with half a dozen of drunk germans.

Who obviously were already planning to make her the main attraction of their next penetration sensation marathon. If you watch the segments of the video you can see that the guys are getting more and more " friendly " with Collien ( especially from the 2 minute mark ) and you don't have to be a psychic to know what six drunk guys are going to do with a living blow up sex doll like Collien Fernandes once the cameras stop rolling.

Now if I remember correctly Collien didn't appear on the show for the next three weeks and her co - host Sebastian Hoeffner had to do it alone but I am sure that the headlines of the german yellow press paper BILD Zeitung - that she was held captive in the sex dungeon of a gang that brutally tag - teamed her like crazy and out of control breeding stallions with their huge horsecocks until she became their willing living blow up sex doll in endless fuck marathons during which they completely wore their giant schlongs out on her - are pure hyperbole. You know how the german press is and I'm sure they took breaks assaulting her sexually.

And I mean, if it really did happen that way who could fault these guys ?

Dickdrainer Collien Fernandes has become one of the most desired Sexbomben in Germany thanks to her work as a vj and a tv host but especially as a model ( mostly for swimwear and lingerie because her bonerinducing hardbody was practically made for that ) based on her exotic looks for which Collien  has to thank her portugese, indian and hungarian roots. She also had a short lived career as a pop star - which you might think was one of the main reasons why she got her job at the music network - but she doesn't like to be reminded of it because it was more based on the size of her breasts, her perfect bubble - butt with which she can crack open nuts ( both kinds ) and her legs for miles that almost go up to her chin than on the actual quality of her singing voice.

And it's not like anybody doesn't know that her physical attributes were the main factor why she got hired as a video jockey for the first music tv channel in Germany VIVA where she got the highest ratings whenever she went on the air in a tiny bikini ( like I mentioned above I have seen only one instance but according to what I found during my research there might have been other occasions so if you have any further information on the subject matter - especially pictures or videos on YouTube please let me know in the comments below ) or at least deep cut cleavages.

Here are two clips ( sorry again for the low quality but at least they have the minimum quality unlike the video I included earlier ) from one of her breast and most famous episodes of Interaktiv - a live call in show - where Collien is wearing a shirt with a plunging cleavage that leaves nothing to the imagination as it fails to hide her mouthwatering funbags.

On top of that she is clearly not wearing even the tiniest bra and lets it all hang out and her huge melons are pressing her hard pokies through the thin fabric and giant - sized XXL boobs are almost completely visible.

It's a major miracle - or a crime against humanity depending on which side of the fence you are - that they didn't fall completely out since they were teetering on the brink of jumping in your face the whole time only seconds away from making an entire nation of horny male viewers happy.

The entire top was just one big wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen but sadly she managed to keep it all in. Well, not all since she showed almost everything. But they didn't fall out which was what everyone was waiting for. You know what I mean. She must have gotten tons of fan mail ( mostly marriage proposals and indecent offers plus the usual assortments of dildos, double dildos, vibrators and other sex toys plus many plastic replicas of her biggest - in every sense of the word - fans schlongs to give them a test drive at home ) for that one episode alone.

Speaking of making entire generations of german males happy, brunette bra - buster Collien Fernandes has denied them their greatest wish so far since she never got the chuzpe to do a naked photoshoot for PLAYBOY magazine, Penthouse or any of the other gentlemen's magazines and instead posed in bikinis, thin stripes of fabric only covering the bare essentials or in a handbra for MAXIM, FHM, HQ and other publications that girly men buy who are too embarrassed to buy real wank material.

She was also on various tv shows most notable as a host on MAXIM TV ( where the network boss made the wise decision to have her host mostly in bikinis - videos below ) or the german version of THE SIMPLE LIFE which was even better than the real thing because besides Collien " Zuchtstute " Fernandes you also had her breast bosom buddy Guelcan a. k. a. " Die geile Maennermelkmaschine " with a very big emphasis on the bosom part who used every opportunity to present their massive melons in as little clothing as possible so you had twice as much boob content.

Apropos boob content, Collien also tried her hand - or in her case more her butt, boobs, legs and other body parts - at acting like in the movie Night Of The Living Dorks. But she was completely miscast in her role because it's a real stretch of the imagination to believe even for a hot second that an ultimate wet sex dream like Collien whose wet and soft lips were made to be wrapped tightly around a hard erection and suck it all the way to the shaft, whose overdeveloped all natural breasts main reason d'etre is to massage a throbbing dick while deepthroating it for hours and then spread her legs wider than a phillipino hooker and impale herself with this giant manhood until she makes him squirt one huge load after another until he is completely drained and can't get it up anymore.

That this living sex goddess would ever hang out with the kind of nerds that were the main characters of the movie. I mean even if she were more interested in spending time with them instead of being sexually assaulted yet again at another out of control frat party because of her impressive centerfold body the horny jocks of that high school would just slip her a roofie and shanghai her for their next sex marathon.

She was used much better in EIN STARKES TEAM : IM ZWIELICHT from 2010 where she could show what her mother gave her in hot lingerie.

Now you may argue that it is just conjecture on my part that somebody who is as hot as Collien Fernandes would never spend time with the kind of losers that were portrayed in Night Of The Living Dorks ( by the way, am I the only one who has noticed that nobody who makes movies seems to know how regular losers think, dress, behave or do anything since the ones you find in movies or tv shows are so far removed from reality that they might be from a parallel dimension but what can you expect since they kind of want to show them in a positive light but not too glamorous because we don't want people actually rooting for them which it makes it easier to still mock them ) but how else do you explain that Collien seems to be drawn to alpha males ( not to be confused with sigma males which lowers the chances of me ever hitting it off with her ) or at least guy who are successful to some degree which is the only possible reason that she married such an absolute douchebag like Christopher Ulmen.

Although I have to give him credit for doing the german voice of Ralph in Wreck It Ralph and Ralph Breaks The Internet since he crushed it. But maybe it's just another case that women like Collien prefer @$$#oles.

Speaking about which kind of men Collien lets use her, you may have noticed that earlier on I wrote that her physical attributes were the main factor that she was hired as a video jockey for VIVA and you may wonder if that and sex really play such a big part when it comes to getting a tv show in Germany. So let's anal - lyse this a bit further.

It's an open secret that german 40D - 24 - 37 MILF Busenwunder Sonya Kraus owes her job to her oral skills and her ability to spread her legs like a phillipino prostitute ( thanks to her ballet training ) plus the fact that the owner of Pro 7 and the network boss are old horny perverts who couldn't let the chance pass to dicktame a blonde men milking machine.

Blog visitors outside of Germany may not know who she is since I posted her last birthday post in 2018, so for everyone who never heard of her : she is Germany's most famous blonde MILF who is on tv every day and it is not rare to find different tv shows with Sonya on different tv network since she is always in new show while her old shows are still in reruns.

But Sonya is not only always on tv, the germans really dig her. A recent poll revealed that every fifth married man would cheat on his wife with Sonya and with unmarried men there is no question that would go up to one hundred percent. In the polls about Germany´s sexiest women she´s always in the top ten and even in the top three in the MILF category.

Sonya is one of three items german men would take on a desert island.


But not only is the self proclaimed sexpert a confessed deepthroat sex addict who loves to lubricate huge throbbing schlongs, she openly urged all women to give guys more wet blowjobs and enjoy deepthroat sex.


Which makes it all the more believable that she only manages to stay on the air because of the annual deepthroat marathons she submits the network boss to at an undisclosed no tell motel where she spends an entire weekend milking his dick dry. Now that is what I call dedication !

Sonya Kraus became famous for her skimpy outfits and her stunning body which she is not afraid to use to her advantage. Her most famous quote is : " Your breasts can open doors for you. " and in the case of Sonya and her incredible body control they even open dresses. When I read she can make men come just by breathing hard I didn´t believe it but now ....

Likewise Collien owes her " position " to her extra long job interview that took place at the network boss private residence and which lasted the entire weekend. He was already convinced that she was the right person for the job but he wanted to get a " head " start on dicktaming Collien.

We finish our trifecta of german Busenwunders with 40C - 25 - 35 Super MILF Verona Pooth ( formerly Verona Feldbusch ) and you might think that I came up with the whole " Super MILF " thing being the old pervert that I am but no that is the title of her new book ( surprise, surprise Verona can write ). Only that in her case MILF doesn't mean what it normally means ( and is very appropriate for Verona since she is the mother of a son ) but instead stands for " Mitten im Leben Frau " which means something like a woman in the middle of her life, and the book is meant as a guideline to become one of these women who are in the middle of their life, happy, confident, successful, full of energy and super attractive. In short everything women want to become and what feminists say is impossible to achieve because of the man. Thank god they never heard of Verona or their whole belief system would crumble.


Like our other two candidates Verona has declined all offers by PLAYBOY to do a nude photoshooting ( and believe me there have been multiple requests ) first because she felt it was almost expected of her and later because of her son. As for if she had sex to get where she is now that is difficult to say but she is definitely not as stupid as most people think and she has never had a problem to use her physical attributes to further her career. Which started as the front woman of the group Chocolate where their biggest hit was Ritmo De La Noche. With most of these finding videos is extremely difficult if not downright impossible so you can imagine my delight when I found a live performance in high quality.

As you can see the main attraction here is Verona's banging hardbody and her fertility dance that can make even the most gay priest horny which must be what brought her to the attention of musician and producer Dieter Bohlen. In Germany he has kind of a bad rep which is partially his own fault for becoming a judge on the casting show Germany Searches The Super Talent where he played the german version of Simon Cowell.

What nobody can deny is that he is almost sickeningly successful in the music industry, first as one half of the pop duo Modern Talking which sold over 120 million albums and won numerous awards - including a World Music Award - and later with his music group Blue System which was not as successful as his other band and the most memorable thing is that the german music network VIVA - where Collien Fernandes was a dj - refused to play his music videos. They had to give in because of the huge demand for the hit single Leila but they only showed the censored version. The amin problem with the video was that it showed a black Sexbombe getting soaking wet and you could basically see everything.

Thankfully there were other channels and shows - like N3's Eurotops and Nachtsicht that showed the uncensored version in all of its glory. Man, when did this become a Dieter Bohlen short bio ? In any case, I don't have the time to go into detail about all of the musicians or groups he has produced successfully but I have to mention Peter Alexander, Roy Black, Yvonne Catterfeld, Marianne Rosenberg, Dionne Warwick, Die Wildecker Herzbuben, Vanessa Mai, Chris Norman, Bonnie Tyler, Nino De Angelo, Andrea Berg, Ricky King, Bernhard Brink and also Katja Epstein.

Now you can't also fault his taste in women because when he saw Verona grinding her pornstar body like there is no Tomorrow in a german disco he knew he had to get his hands on this young slut - in - training and after a very short time they were married in Las Vegas. Which might not have been the best place for tying the knot because it lasted only four weeks. On the other hands four weeks with a colombian cockdrainer like Verona are totally worth it and you know that he dicktamed her 24/7 in endless penetration sensation marathons until he could not get it up.


So a case could be made for both, that she was using sex to get a head in life and that she wasn't because that is always difficult to decide when a woman is married to her boss especially when said marriage lasted only four weeks. And in the music industry there are lots of singers who are married to their producers like busty 42E - 25 - 39 cult siren Mariah " Screaming Mimi ( because she's not a moaner she's a screamer and when she starts to scream it will get you arrested ) " Carey or torrid 38B - 22 - 35 tit teaser Thalia and nobody would accuse them of sleeping their way to the top. So in this instance and for this part of her life let's say that it is undecided if Verona took advantage of Dieter Bohlen to further her career. What is definitely true is that Dieter Bohlen had his share of fun in the bedroom with an absolute men milking machine like Verona Pooth.

Before marrying Verona Dieter Bohlen had a relationship with exotic half sudanese 40C - 25 - 37 sex toy Nadja Abd El Farrag ( who did two nude photo shootings for PLAYBOY ) from 1989 to 1990 and after his divorce from Verona he returned to her and they were an item from 1997 to the year 2000. For many in Germany Nadja - or " Naddel " how she is often called - is seen as a " Verona light " since she not only followed her as Dieter's girlfriend ( completely ignoring that they had been together before ) but also took over Verona's old job as host of the tv show Peep ! which Nadja subsequently ran almost completely into the ground after Verona had turned it into one of the most watched tv shows in Germany.

For those that never heard of it, Peep ! was a show about sex which can be a touchy topic especially on german tv and which can in turn be quite embarrassing for the host but Verona pulled it off splendidly by being an open, honest, funny and sexy host ..... well, by being basically herself.

On the show there was another born for porn Busenwunder and in this case quite literal because she was in the porn industry : Dolly Buster who was born in Czechoslovakia but immigrated to Germany. At the age of 18 she worked for the Federal German Border Patrol where she was at first shunned and then ignited the envy of her female co - workers because her mindblowing physique garnered her the unwanted attention of her horny male co - workers who tried to dicktame her in the worst way.

And after six months of being sexually assaulted on a daily basis Dolly said : " Fuck that ! " - quite literally - enhanced her already erection inducing body to 44E - 22 - 35 measurements and got into the porn biz where she quickly became on of the biggest stars in Germany. You can read more about her in this post and coming back to Peep Dolly did a quiz segment on the show and is the only cast member who was in all of the episodes. Because after Verona had left they tried out various other female hosts - in rapid succession - but none of them was as successful.

I have mentioned Verona in quite a few posts but I still haven´t gotten around to do a proper cult siren entry for her. And the main reason for that is I´m still hoping to find material on her wardrobe malfunction on TV Total where she couldn´t close her zipper because of her boobs.


The incident happened on the tv show TV Total hosted by Stefan Raab ( I swear sometimes it seems like in Germany only despicable human beings get tv shows at least where guys are concerned ) where she appeared in a blue bodysuit she had worn in a commercial. The zipper was halfway open and Stefan asked if she couldn´t shut it because of her big boobs.


Verona replied that she had wanted to leave the zipper open - pulling the zipper down to her navel - but the producers had told her no, so she had to close it up a bit - and with that she closed it again. Which got her a great reaction from the audience. Like I said, I couldn´t find the clip.


Another great moment of german tv history involving Verona´s titanic twin torpedoes happened on Stars bei der Arbeit ( Stars at Work ) hosted by Paul Panzer with special guest Kaya Yanar and despite the title it did not show stars at work - which would be showing them at what they do every day - but instead had them trying a job they hadn´t done before.

One of their most famous episodes was the one with Zuchtstute Verona Pooth for obvious reasons. Verona is so incredibly hot that Paul Panzer´s glasses were actually all fogged up when she took off her jacket and revealed her breast assets ! While Kaya Yanar was drooling all over her treasured chest Paul Panzer´s brain had shut off because not enough blood was reaching the brain caused by a severe case of boob overload.


Goddamn, that gal has some huge knockers ! Anyway, I had the DVD of season one of Stars at Work and it´s totally worth it for this episode.


Now I am always trying to include new stuff so after reading on Verona's wikipedia entry that she appeared in an episode of Acapulco H. E. A. T. - one of my all time guilty pleasures - and in an episode of Conan The Adventurer with german bodybuilder Ralf Moeller I went on her imdb page but there is no listing for the Acapulco H. E, A, T. episode. I also couldn't find any specifics only the mention that she appeared in one.

With the episode of Conan The Adventurer I had more luck and I am saying more because it is the episode titled Red Sonja - which I already posted in my - still unfinished - Frank Thorne RED SONJA tribute post .

verona

bubbele

ei again

oktoberfest

green gables

spies

rebirth

wishmaster

not a magic ring but a magic lamp

he almost was green lantern

heat vision unaired pilot

legend

brooklyn grind

breast part of the show

honorable mention

bubbele

green banner

green quote of the day

No comments: