Sunday, March 13, 2022

It´s Spin - Off Sunday : Make Mine Marvel !

Once again I have to make a spin - off post to finish a post ( by putting part of the post that has gotten too long here via the old copy / paste schtick ) which in this case gives me the opportunity to take another trip down memory lane in the old, trusty way back machine to the golden days of comics when Marvel Comics was rightfully called " The House Of Ideas ".


Yup, that´s right. I´m back baby ! I finally managed to get my laptop fixed.

Well, partially fixed. They put in a new screen as the main problem had been that the lightbulbs of the screen went out one after the other until suddenly the screen completely switched off. Which makes working with the laptop kind of difficult. Plus you couldn´t turn on the screen for longer and longer periods of time. So that´s taken care of. What isn´t fixed is the thing where you open the screen as it takes longer for the new parts to arrive. They are already ordered but we have no idea when they will be here. Also, one thing I forgot to mention which I also should have gotten fixed is the keyboard since the letters a and s don´t work right. But apart from that it´s finally working again within satisfactory parameters so I went right into finishing up the last post. Which is where I hit a snag because every time I try to work on my Ross Andru Spider - Man post my browser crashes because it uses way too much working memory.


So in order to finish the post - which also was a spin - off if I remember right - I am writing another post. It´s like I always say : posts lead to other posts. Now you might wonder how I chose the subject of this post. Well, as it so happens Yesterday I spent a few hours going through my picture archive because stuff was all over the place. I went through all the files and especially those where I had already prepared all the pictures but then didn´t get to write that particular post. And seeing as I want to be done as quickly with this post so I can finish the other one I picked a topic where I don´t have to write much. Which doesn´t mean that the artwork in here is of lesser quality then in others - quite the contrary - it just means that I don´t need many words to get my point across as the art does speak for itself. So without further ado let´s get to the selection of stupendous art for a post I titled back in the day MARVEL RULES. Excelsior.


Continuing the theme of Marvel Comics´ best period here is a little history lesson about one of their greatest design elements which made their comicbooks special and how they got rid of it : the little corner boxes.


There are two categories of super hero movies : those that are based on actual comicbook series and those that are not. Now Today´s millenial SJW audience might think that the second category is a new thing spurred into existence because of the huge success of the Marvel cinematic universe when in fact there have been other times when super hero or comicbook movies were the big trend. And for every fondly remembered Condorman or Hero At Large there is something like Roger Corman´s Black Scorpion flick which has been expunged from the collective subconsciousness.

For those who have never heard of Black Scorpion I have written at length about all of the movies, the tv series and the comicbooks in my post on busty b - queen Joan Severance who finally got a cult siren entry in 2018.


Longtime readers know that one of my pet pevees on this blog is celebrating all the brave actresses who turn insufferable dreck into bearable entertainment by taking their clothes off or at least show what their Mama gave them and who don´t get enough recognition for that .


So I have to mention sexbomb Laura Harring whose short but memorable role of the major´s secretary, busty Babette is the one redeeming quality of Black Scorpion II : Aftershock.  She delivers one of the breast scenes of the movie and if she was my secretary I definitely would pound her 24 / 7.


Back to Black Scorpion, both movies still were successful enough - after running on Showtime they naturally made more money in video sales - that they turned it into a tv series. Roger Corman produced the show and used the same plot on all episodes : some costumed bad guy wants to destroy Angel City until Black Scorpion stops him. There are between one and three hot pursuits ( always with lots of explosions ) and following the old Andy Sidaris formula all female roles are played by playmates like Patricia Ford, nubian sex goddess Traci Banghim , Lisa Boyle ( 17 in the series ), Athena Massey or the always present 90s soft sex legend Shannon Whirry .


Coming back to the Black Scorpion tv series for the fans of comics there are also guest appearances by Adam West, Sam Jones or Lou Ferrigno.

Since Joan Severance was not interested in reprising her role of Black Scorpion Roger Corman tried to get Julie Strain but it seems the tv guys knew all of her naughty movies ( who would have thought ) so the former Miss Kansas Michelle Lintel was cast who didn´t have Julie Strain´s box office pull - or her measurements - but who seems much more sympatico.


Since I already mentioned it here is a review of one of my favorite super hero movies that´s not based on a real comicbook. I´m not sure how much you can enjoy this movie without a bit of nostalgia since for me part of the charm of Condorman was to rewatch it every time it was on tv and knowing all the lines. By the way, if anybody knows who did the artwork for the comicbooks that are used in the movie let me know because that is something I have always wondered. And I am not talking about the comicbook adaption of the movie, I mean the art Woody shows in the movie especially the sketches of Laser Lady which look very familiar.


As longtime followers know I like to switch things up from time to time so I decided to include a cosplay video with Jessica Nigri. Because I was going through my cosplay posts and while I have made roughly a dozen posts about 40D blow up sex doll Yaya Han - with a new Yaya Han Chun Li spotlight post coming up real soon - and a few with several cosplayers I have not made a Jessica Nigri post yet. Somehow I never find the time.


Who also has been criminally underrepresented on this blog is ASSential latin booty queen Jennifer Lopez who lately has gained a lot of cult siren bonus points due to her bonerinducing leg split pole dance in Hustlers .

Initially I wanted to write that Jennifer is in terrific shape for a woman of her age but it seem that like french real live Power Girl Marlene Mourreau she seems to get better with age. Especially where her butt is concerned.


But I don´t know if she has the best butt in the showbusiness. Longtime followers know that my number one sex fantasy of all times is Janet " All Night - Don´t Stop " Action Jackson - the living nubian blow up sex doll that walks like a prostitute - ( who has three solo posts on the blog plus three entries in my Justice League cast ) better known as the best body in showbiz, and I stand by that title. I just don´t know who´s got the bASSt ass - Janet Jackson or Jennifer Lopez. Not that Janet doesn´t have a grade A behind in regards to form, size, flexibility or sexual endurance.


But she doesn´t showcase it very often and the instances where you can get a good eyeful of her perfectly sculpted juicy chocolate buttcheeks are rare like her almost wardrobe malfunction on Jay Leno´s The Tonight Show where her jeans slid down and Janet accidently revealed her butt crack.


Jennifer Lopez on the other hand has no problems putting a spotlight on her best ASSet be it in movies or music videos like the aptly named Booty of which I am presenting the best remix : the one that showcases her homage to 9 And 1 / 2 Weeks - which is the best part of it - the most.


Confession time : I never found Kim Basinger´s ( or like she is known in Germany Kim Blasinger ) striptease in that movie very erotic. A lot of her roles are hit and miss where sheer sexiness is concerned. Her scene in My Stepmother Is An Alien for example is more erotic in my opinion. But I would watch an entire music video of Jlo doing the striptease from that movie akin to her I´m Glad music video which is an homage to Flashdance.


Daimn, Jennifer Lopez ass really doesn´t quit ! It´s no wonder she´s a doggy style addicted sex nympho who just loves to break in young studs.

To relax she orders pizza from a company that employs a lot of well hung delivery guys and she always greets them wearing nothing but a towel.


And then she uses the old " Oh, I just dropped the money, wait a moment while I pick it up. " schtick where she bends all the way over until the tiny towel falls down and reveals her naked clit. Which always gets a raise out of them after which Jennifer grabs them by their erection, rips off their clothes, handcuffs them to the bed and ruins them for all other women.


Just ask Ryan Guzman whom Jennifer pumped like a breeding stallion while filming The Boy Next Door. As one of the producers Jlo had a say in the casting and while she has stated in various interviews that the main reason why she cast Ryan was representing more fellow latinos in lead roles inside sources revealed that Jlo decided to give him the role after she caught him under the shower, trying to control his huge erection.


For his audition Jennifer had insisted on rehearsing a sex scene during which she massaged his swollen manhood until he almost squirted all over her. When Ryan left the set Jlo went after him to see if he was all right but once she got a good eyeful of his extra large horsecock she got naked and joined him in the shower where she continued to massage his boner with her superb buttcheeks until he was hard enough to cut a diamond.


She then deepthroated his pulsating rod until it had doubled in size at which point Jlo jumped on his throbbing pole with her legs spread in her patented Hustlers poledance position, sliding up and down his giantsized man thing, making him squirt for hours until he was completely drained.


After this wet sex marathon Jennifer decided to go method acting for the movie which meant that she not only banged Ryan´s brains out six ways to Sunday for real during the sex scenes ( which she kept adding to the script ) she also had secret meetings with Ryan after the shooting had finished for the day in a nearby five star hotel with a completely sound proof bedroom so nobody could hear Ryan scream at the top of his lungs while Jennifer handcuffed him to the bed and dicktamed him all night.


Ryan for his part never complained about these special midnight olympic sessions because on one hand he didn´t want to upset his boss - as Jennifer Lopez was both a producer and the director of the movie - and on the other hand who wouldn´t love to be rigorously dicktamed by Jlo ?


Most men would give their right arm for this kind of treatment and he got it as a bonus. The only downside was that the fuck marathons turned him into a sex freak but thankfully one of Ryan´s next projects was the movie Beyond Paradise where he sexually assaulted his female co - star Daphne Zuniga on a daily basis until she became his own personal blow up sex doll.


Now you might have noticed that the videos in this section tie in to the topic of the post and also things or people I mention. That´s because firstable I like to have a certain theme in my posts but also because it makes it that much easier to pick the videos I am including in the post.


Of course I include totally random videos or some which I want to put on the blog as soon as possible. But I think the reading experience is much better if everything ties together nicely. Case in point : since I already mentioned Lou Ferrigno in the post and he starred in the only highly successful live action tv show from Marvel Comics we are taking a look at this seminal series with Ayer Nomas, a channel I discovered recently.


WELL, I GUESS IT´S ABOUT TIME I DID ANOTHER POWER GIRL POST

Apropos videos I want to put on the blog as soon as possible, longtime readers may remember the before time in the long long ago when I used to have two blogs : this blog which is about comicbooks, art, movies, tv shows, music and everything else that would fall into the category of pop culture or just strikes my fancy. And then there was my blog about boobs.


Which I started to keep the level of hot sexbombs on this blog lower. Well, one of blogger´s " upgrades " made it impossible to be logged in to two different blogs without having to switch everytime you wanted to work on one - at least not without a lot of trouble. So when the time came to make the decision which blog to continue my love for comics got the upper hand even if it made the amount of hot chicks rise drastically .


I would say " to make a long story short " but I think it´s already too late for that. Anyway, on my old boob blog I had a series called SEARCH FOR POWER GIRL of which only a few select posts have found their way here .


Back then I started the series to prove not only that women with such big breasts like Power Girl ( at least when she is drawn right ) exist in the real world but that they are not so uncommon like feminists ( this was before SJWs ruled the earth ) would like you to believe. As longtime followers of the blog are more than aware of Power Girl is my favorite female comic book character and not only because of her huge breasts ( although they don´t hurt either ) or her conveniently placed magical cleavage window.


She is also a non apologetic, pro active woman who is not only a female carbon copy of her male counterpart which is a welcome change of pace. 

What makes me laugh is that the size of her breasts is what ultimately breaks thei feminists suspension of disbelieve. Power Girl is Superman´s cousin from Earth 2 or rather she was until CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS after which her origin was changed so that she is a descendant of the sorcerer Arion who lived thousands of years ago - until INFINITE CRISIS happened and all the parallel earths were restored but when she went to Earth 2 there already was another Power Girl and to differentiate her from most DC Comics super heroines she has really big breasts. And when I say really big breasts I don´t mean Catwoman or Wonder Woman level breasts but upper level echelon kind of breasts on par with Starfire or Big Barda .


And the feminists go " Wait. Did you say Power Girl has really big breasts ? How unrealistic. " Strange visitor from a strange planet comes to earth and gains super powers because of earth´s red sun and lower gravity and the thing that feminists find unrealistic is not that kryptonians look exactly like humans but the size of her chest. The cherry on top is that Power Girl is a very emancipated character who is all about female empowerment and girl´s self reliance - but not in a boring, preachy way like Wonder Woman .


Thankfully a lot of women are aware of this which is why Power Girl is much beloved by women around the globe whom we have to thank for so many stunning coplays including hot 40D cosplay blow up sex doll Yaya Han.


Anyway, due to the laptop being on the fritz and having to use my cell phone to watch videos on YouTube I have started to look into things I have avoided so far like tiktok or twitch. I still don´t know exactly what happens there but based on the sheer amount of females with big breasts ( and big butts plus extremely long tongues ) there I am beginning to understand the appeal. Especially with such live streamers like Jen Yoffe, a prime candidate for my old, discontinued SEARCH FOR POWER GIRL series.


Even though she is a brunette and not a blonde juggy Jen definitely has no problem whatsoever to fill out Power Girl´s magical cleavage window with her bonerinducing physique . I envy the guy who got to tame her.

Speaking of which, I could not find her measurements so that - as well as any furher information on this brabusting brunette - is most welcome.


EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING : GONNA GET ( ROTH ) ROCKED !

As promised here is the episode of Art Of Action with Keith Cooke from King Of The Kickboxers ( by the way, I already had to replace the video because the one I included was blocked by YouTube ). Since Keith looked familiar I looked up his imdb page and sure enough he not only starred in the original Mortal Combat movie and Mortal Combat : Annihilation but also appears in China O´Brien and Chyna O´Brien II with Cynthia Rothrock.


Which is my smooth segueway to taking a look at Cynthia´s breakout movies China O´Brien and China O´Brien II. I was a bit disappointed that we didn´t get to see more of Cynthia Rothrock´s stunning physique with less clothing in this movie but it is totally not her fault. As I only learned later Cynthia Rothrock always wanted to do riskier scenes and was willing to show more skin ( After all what is the use of training your hardbody to physical perfection if you can´t show it ? Especially if you are an actress where your body is one of your main factors determining what roles you get and what you are paid. ) but that her agent always vetoed it who for some reason thought it would hurt her market value as a female martial arts star if she did nude scenes. Thankfully Cynthia did manage to get her way in many Femme Fatales issues much to the delight of her male fans.


And she was finally allowed to strut her stuff on screen in movies like Fatal Passion, Undefeatable and especially Sworn to Justice which does not only star Cynthia in the title role of a woman out on revenge but also was produced by her. So you know that it is going to kick ass. It also shows ass since the top heavy blonde is aware what movie goers want and so shows a lot of her body. She even serves up a brief look at her twin trophies in a lovemaking scene. It’s her only skin on screen to date, so enjoy it guys !


Speaking of busty blondes taking off clothes in martial arts movies, while I´m a big Cynthia Rothrock fan the best part of China O´Brian II is Melanie Good with legs that almost go up to her chin who is better than good. Or is it she is good at being bad since she plays a stripping contract killer ?


Speaking of women born for the pole, longtime followers might remember Tiger Claws in which martial arts icon Cynthia Rothrock goes undercover as a hooker to catch a pervert. It was the first time Cynthia presented her new and improved 34C ( ! ) - 25 - 34 measurements to a drooling audience.


New blog visitors can read more about the movie and Cynthia Rothrock in my second post about Joe Staton´s GREEN LANTERN . Now a funny thing happened while I was working on this part, originally I had included the Cynthia Rothrock movie Guardian Angel but after watching it I realized that the director of that movie did exactly what Scott Adkins mentions in the interview with Keith Cooke above as the main reason why he insists on choreographing his own fight scenes when he´s the star of the film.

Which is that the fight is filmed in such a way that you don´t really see how good the fighters are. Sure, there are a lot of cool close ups but there are so many cuts that you can´t tell if the actors have some real martial art skills or if they couldn´t fight their way out of a paper bag.


If you film the fight scenes that way anybody can look good but you really don´t need martial artists for it. It´s like in some of the bikini / swimsuit competition where they film the contestants from such a low angle that you can´t tell if the girls have really big breasts or less than a handfull.


To top things off the story of the movie is boring and very predictable without any redeeming qualities like a nude scene with Cynthia Rothrock or at least wearing a bikini. Which would be appropriate since she has the body for it and plays an ex - cop who works as a bodyguard for a playboy.


So I tried to find some of Cynthia Rothrock´s better movies but how it is with the best laid plans of mice and men since I could not find Yes, Madam, China O´Brien or China O´Brien 2 I ended up with Tiger Claws II.


I also found Tiger Claws III but since Cynthia´s character kicks the bucket pretty early into the movie I am sticking to part 2. Sadly Cynthia doesn´t dress up as a hooker in this one and the world is that much bleaker for it.


Here´s a tip to the hat to my spanish speaking audience with an episode of the classic Spider - Man cartoon series that was mentioned above.


We close things out with another german singer / kabaretist / comedian but where Reinhard Mey uses only high german in his songs Willy Astor is a master of german dialects and he works with a lot of linguitic jokes that you don´t undertand if you don´t know the dialects of the german region.


New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest / best of the best


Don´t make me angry. You wouldn´t like me when I´m angry.

No comments: