Saturday, December 17, 2022

Surprise Bart Sears Spiderwoman Saturday

I should not be starting a new post now that I am only three posts away from finishing up all the posts I started. But after finishing three posts back to back I needed a little break so instead of finishing up my latest Adam Hughes tribute post I decided to bring back the birthday posts starting with Bart Sears who celebrates his 59th anniversary Today.

Now longtime blog followers know that Today is also the birthday of Mark Texeira because each year I have to decide for whom I make a post first except in 2016 because I did a Bart Sears / Mark Texeira double feature .

But most of the times I do the Bart Sears post first and the Mark Texeira post later - if I get around to do one. Not because I like Bart Sears more than Mark Teixeira but because for me Bart Sears did the definite version of Power Girl and this always gives me a good excuse to talk about her.

GOT WALLY WOOD ? or IT´S ALL ABOUT POWER GIRL´S POWER GIRLS

In the old comics artist Wally Wood kept making Power Girl´s breasts bigger and bigger to see how far he could take it. Or at least that is the urban legend. Speaking of Wally Wood´s Power Girl, if you want to see for yourself if there´s any truth to the claim that he supersized Power Girl´s boobs you can find the original art for the 17 page story from ALL - STAR COMICS 65 at the private collection of James Halperin and you can see them at an even bigger resolution at HERITAGE AUCTIONS . Well, in regards to Power Girl´s breast size ( let´s not loose track of what is important here ) fact is that the artists after Wally Wood drew her with normal proportions .... or what is considered normal for superheroines.

Until Bart Sears took over the character, buffed her up and returned her signature breast size - at least until the whole NEW 52 fiasko / retcon.


When I started to read american comics the DC universe was brand new thanks to the Crisis on Infinite Earths fallout and I grabbed all the series I didn´t know which included the two fisted combo of Justice League by Keith Giffen, J. M. DeMatteis and Kevin Maguire and Justice League Europe also by Giffen and Matteis, art by Bart Sears and inks by Pablo Marcos whom I knew from his work on Defenders. I don´t know if it was fate but the very first issue of Justice League Europe I got was issue 4 in which Power Girl, Flash and Animal Man share a hotel room as they go to Bialya on an undercover mission. I re - read the issue a few times and I always wondered if these more human - and more horny in the case of Flash - heroes didn´t spend the dull waiting time in a more adult way. 


Well, I was young, in my sexual prime and had a lot of spare time in the barracks ( we were three in one room but the others went home after duty so I had the black and white television set with a lot of TUTTI FRUTTI and PLAYBOY LATE NIGHT episodes all to myself which didn´t exactly help my situation ) so I re - read the issue a few times imagining what could have happened if Animal Man had gotten Power Girl under his control with pheromones. Ah, all the things I would have done to her.


One of the main attractions of TUTTI FRUTTI was of course brabuster Monique Sluyter who not only had no problem taking off her clothes on tv the blonde also often disrobed for various gentleman magazines.


Regular readers of this blog already know that I cast her as Fire a.k.a. Beatriz da Costa in the Andy Sidaris Special of my popular Casting the Justice League of America movie series and I also kept mentioning her in all kind of posts like the annual re - posts about italian mega soccer MILF Simona Ventura until I decided to give Monique and the Tutti Frutti girls their own post which I re - posted in 2016 in a new and better version.

But the blow up sex doll from the Netherlands was not only in PLAYBOY multiple times she also was a big factor in my obsession on blondes with giant breasts like Power Girl with her impersonation of Marilyn Monroe.


For me Bart Sear´s version is still the definite version of Power Girl and when DC started back - paddling with REBIRTH and restoring many things I was curious what that meant for Power Girl. I had hoped there might be a return to her former glory in store for her but the SJWs have stuck the real Power Girl in limbo and replaced her with a political correct, flat chested black version. I guess Kara is too much woman to for them.


Okay, I have to make a quick update because I am not reading current DC Comics so here is a link to an article by Andrew Herbison on COMIC BOOK RESOURCES about the few times Power Girl was seen in the REBIRTH DC Comics universe but it is all very contradictory and confusing because in the Deathstroke The Terminator Annual 1 she is shown in limbo while other comicbooks show her in the background without any explanations.

Then there is the Harley Quinn And Power Girl six issue mini series which apparently is not in continuity but is somehow affected by continuity - because comicbooks - and Power Girl also joined the cast of Harley's regular series. And don't get me started on the Joker back ups in the Joker : The Man Who Stopped Laughing series where Batman's nemesis tries to wooo the likes of Power Girl, Big Barda and Zatanna and ends up pregnant. And people wonder why I stopped reading current DC Comics.

Now I have never made a secret that I am sexually obsessed with Power Girl. There are dozens of posts dedicated to DC´s Maid of the Mighty Mammaries and while I haven´t written one recently I started a new series about one of my favorite artists from my earliest comic reading days. And while the first post was all about Joe Staton´s contribution to the GREEN LANTERN ( or GRÜNE LEUCHTE how he was called in Germany and at that time I was reading mostly german comics ) my next ones were about his version of Power Girl - which I had to split into two posts, the intro and the main post - since Joe Staton not only drew all of the stories of Power Girl or the Justice Society of America but everything on Earth 2. For those who want to check it out I managed to do a follow - up post with a lot more Green Lantern art by Joe Staton just in 2020

Last but not least definitely check out my post from 2021 about the best Green Lantern of all time, space and parallel universes : Guy Gardner.

I would say " to make a long story short " but I think it´s already too late for that. Anyway, on my old boob blog I had a series called SEARCH FOR POWER GIRL of which only a few select posts have found their way here


Back then I started the series to prove not only that women with such big breasts like Power Girl ( at least when she is drawn right ) exist in the real world but that they are not so uncommon like feminists ( this was before SJWs ruled the earth ) would like you to believe. As longtime visitors are more than aware of Power Girl is my favorite female comic book character and not only because of her huge breasts ( although they don´t hurt either ) or her conveniently placed magical cleavage window.


She is also a non apologetic, pro active woman who is not only a female carbon copy of her male counterpart which is a nice change of pace.

What makes me laugh is that the size of her breasts is what ultimately breaks the feminists suspension of disbelieve. Power Girl is Superman´s cousin from Earth 2 or rather she was until CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS after which her origin was changed so that she is a descendant of the sorcerer Arion who lived thousands of years ago - until INFINITE CRISIS happened and all the parallel earths were restored but when she went to Earth 2 there already was another Power Girl and to differentiate her from most DC Comics super heroines she has really big breasts. And when I say really big breasts I don´t mean Catwoman or Wonder Woman level breasts but upper level echelon boobs on par with Starfire or Big Barda .


And the feminists go " Wait. Did you say Power Girl has really big breasts ? How unrealistic. " Strange visitor from a strange planet comes to earth and gains super powers because of earth´s red sun and lower gravity and the thing that feminists find unrealistic is not that kryptonians look like humans but the size of her chest. The cherry on top is that Power Girl is a very emancipated character who is all about female empowerment and girl´s self reliance but not in a boring, preachy way like Wonder Woman .

Thankfully a lot of women are aware of this which is why Power Girl is so beloved by women around the globe whom we have to thank for so many stunning cosplays including asian 44D cosplay blow up sex doll Yaya Han .

And you might think that was the reason why I decided to do a Bart Sears post because if you go over the posts you will see that I did more Bart Sears posts than Mark Texeira posts. My first Bart Sears post was written way back in 2015 and you could argue that it was just one post in two parts because the first post was about his work on Justice League Europe while the other post was about his work on other books. The next Bart Sears solo post was in 2018 and with the post I paid tribute to THE best series ever to come out of Valiant Comics, X - O MANOWAR where at the height of the book he shared art duty with Andy Smith. My fourth Bart Sears post was in 2019 where I posted the complete original art for issue 6 of JUSTICE LEAGUE EUROPE, the famous issue where team except for Elongated Man who speaks the language takes french lessons ( it's not what you think ) and end up in one class with the Injustice League.

With Mark Texeira I did my first solo post for him in 2014 but as usual I started rambling about the new GHOST RIDER series and how a guest appearance of Ghost Rider brought be smackdab back to reading THOR and not a moment too soon because they were already laying the seeds for THE SOUL SHROUD SAGA. About which you can read more in my first SOUL SHROUD SAGA post - although I don't know when or even if I can continue the series now that I don't have access to my picture archive.

Anyway, I don't know if we can count that as a real Mark Texeira post but the next one was not on his birthday but in January of 2018 and in this one I finally wrote about the series he worked on like GHOST RIDER, PUNISHER, WOLVERINE or VAMPIRELLA. There was a second Mark Texeira post in 2018 - this time after his birthday - which was mainly about his work on ETERNALS and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ( the original team not the rebooted comicbook that was the basis for the Disney movies ).

The last Mark Texeira post I did was in 2019 and apropos adaptions of Marvel Comics properties that one was mainly about MOON KNIGHT although it also included GHOST RIDER, PUNISHER and other titles.

Now you can either say that it's an even split because we have four Bart Sears posts, four Mark Texeira posts and one shared post or you could say that we have four posts for Bart Sears and only three for Mark Texeira because one post was not really about him. Or you could say it's an even split because two Bart Sears posts were actually one post that got split up into two. No matter how you see it the real reason why I am making a Bart Sears post Today is that I don't have enough for a Mark Texeira post.

As for the title of the post it is not all original art from SPIDER - WOMAN but as regular readers know I'm just a sucker for alliterations. So since I already wrote at length about everything Bart Sears related let us get straight ( after another longwinded post introduction ) in medias res.

Once again kudos and a hearty Thanks. go out to the usual suspects at Heritage Auctions, Comic Art Fans and all the other websites out there - now more than ever - and I want to start Today's link section with Dan Greenfield at 13TH DIMENSION with his 13 favorite Bart Sears covers.

While finishing up my latest Adam Hughes tribute post I researched issue 83 of The Avengers written by Tom Palmer , penciled by John Buscema and inked by Tom Palmer - mostly because of the famous title Come On In, The Revolution's Fine - and it seems that this story is a popular topic since it was one of Marvel Comics first attempts to incorporate the topic of women's liberation in their stories ( as cringe worthy as many deem it Today it's still better than what SJWs subject unsuspecting comicbook reader Today on a daily basis ) because you can find plenty of reviews on such interwebs pages like THE MARVEL HEROES LIBRARY , STEVE DOES COMICS , the MARVEL AGE DOOM website which lists every appearance of Doctor Doom - the real deal, a Doombot or just a Doctor Doom costume as in this case - in Marvel history, THE BIBLIOMANCER , ATTACK OF THE 50 YEAR OLD COMIC BOOKS and last but not least the obligatory entry on ye olden SUPER MEGA MONKEY'S MARVEL COMICS CHRONOLOGY database.

Old ( both in years and the time his blog has been up ) link partner Terry Hooper - Scharf over at COMIC BITS ONLINE ponders the big question of Whatever Happened to Paul Grist ? and gives his stance on AI art . Now Paul Grist is an artist whose work I have enjoyed even before Jack Staff ( which I first mentioned back in 2009 ) when I discovered his Kane series.

Which I never finished because finding back issues was an almost Mission Impossible like task. I really liked his Jack Staff book because it included a lot of callbacks to the british super heroes like The Spider or The Steel Claw which I knew from the issues of the german comic anthology series Kobra. So I was pretty bummed out when it just stopped coming out.

I was hopeful when Mud Man came out but that also stopped publication after the fifth issue. So I guess we'll have to content ourselves with old issues of Kane, Jack Staff, Mud Man and his Doctor Who comicbooks.

As for the uproar about AI generated art longtime followers of the blog know that I have always said that the computer just provides a tool and that at the end of the day you need a creative human who uses it. Also with computer lettering, computer coloring and digital effects added to comicbooks AI generated art is only the next logical step. I don't think a computer will ever be able to duplicate or surpass the sheer creativity or artistry of the likes of George Perez , Carlos Pacheco or Neal Adams but will be a viable tool for creators who can't draw - or at least not good - but want to write a comicbook and are fed up with lazy artists who don't do the work or do it late and want a lot of money up front etc., etc., etc., if you have ever tried to self publish a comicbook you know which people I am talking about. All those con artist will soon find themselves without people to scam because a computer does it faster and for free.

And how many are already using computer programs like manga artist to do the backgrounds ? To me it sounds like a lot of not so talented people getting into an uproar because they are smelling what the AI is cooking and who are afraid to end up without a job because they cannot draw better than a computer. Someone once said that if you want to work in the field of comicbooks the three required things are 1.) to be a good artist 2.) do your work on time and 3.) be a pleasant person to work with and that to have a career you need at least two out of these three. Well, somehow I have the sinking feeling that all those SJW artists who are hired because of their gender or ethnicity have none of these qualities.

Speaking of websites that you can find on my blog roll, MAN OF BRONZE has an homage to the late Carlos Pacheco which includes some of his last works as well as a post on his work for Alpha Flight and Gamma Flight plus a post on David Hernando's book En Primera Persona : George Perez which contains various interviews with the iconic artist throughout his illustrious career which gets a new hardcover edition by DOLMEN Comics.

And last but not least, Mike Sterling from MIKE STERLINGS PROGRESSIVE RUIN has his usual poll up with the predictions for 2023 so remember the rules : don't read other people's predictions before entering your own, don't predict the death of an actual person, don't criticize other people's predictions and don't send in more than three predictions. And if you want to check the predictions for previous years you can do that here .

Starting the video section we have one with the man himself which goes almost two and a half hours and was streamed only two months ago.

Now you could say that we have two comicbook videos in a row but the one with Bart Sears was more of an interview while this one is a review of Andy Smith's new ( Shocking, I know, what am I doing posting recent comic stuff ? ) - 1st Man. Andy Smith is seen by many as a poor man's Bart Sears mostly because his long time friend had a huge impact on his art style but I think it is undeserved. He is a great artist in his own right and he did some issues of Quasar - I think around issue 50 - I did enjoy.

A highlight of the O.G. Valiant Comics X - O Manowar run was when he and Bart Sears alternated the interior art. I don't want to say too much about this since I already dedicated an entire post to it. Do use the link.

Coming back to Bart Sears, one of his signature comics is of course Blade so I thought I could use the opportunity to include one of the best Marvel Comic movie adaptions that always gets overlooked like when everybody was going nuts over Black Panther because it was the first adaption with a black lead. Which by the way would've been played by Wesley if Marvel got their stuff together 25 years earlier because a Black Panther movie with Wesley Snipes as T'Challa was in development hell literally forever.

Speaking of Blade, while the movies have become a bit more well known although that is mostly because of the impending movie which everybody predicts will be a first class train wreck I don't think a lot of people know that there also exists an animated Blade series that was produced in Japan alongside other Marvel properties like Wolverine or The X - Men.

Apropos vampires, link brother MAN OF BRONZE presents the essay Buffy The Vampire Slayer : The Series That Changed The World as well as one on the tenth volume of the pre - comics code horror collection Haunted Horror that came out in Spain in hardcover by Diabolo. We continue our journey into the NetherRealm with a look at the 80s Beetlejuice cartoon.

Something I recently discovered while searching for a vampire tv show is Vampire Reviews hosted by the Maven of the Eventide. There are a lot of vampire movie reviews on her channel but luckily for us also other stuff like this review of a documentary of the game World Of Darkness. I have not watched a lot of her videos as you can only enjoy her in small doses since she is, well, the best word to describe her is ueberkandidelt and I don't think you can translate it properly without losing its meaning. In any case, her over the top theatrics are part of her charm - I guess - as well as her choice of evening attire which in this case was one of the main reasons for chOOsing this particular video for the opening salvOO.

Now dinosaurs are not exactly part of the horror genre especially not when they are brought to flesh by Jim Henson. This underrated and forgotten show never had the success other Jim Henson creations like Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, The Dark Cristal or Fraggle Rock had.

On the other side of the entertainment spectrum we have cult tv show Elvira's Movie Macabre hosted - naturally - by the star of our collective wet dreams, none other than buxom 42E ( !!! ) - 21 - 37 horror hostess with the mostess Cassandra Peterson a.k.a. Elvira , Mistress Of The Dark.

ALWAYS WITH THE POWER GIRL BOOBS or KNOCK ON ( WALLY ) WOOD

Since I mentioned Wally Wood in this post I wanted to include a video about his life and career for two reasons. The first one is to mention again that the story of Wally Wood drawing Power Girl's breasts bigger and bigger in each consecutive issue to see if anybody at DC Comics would notice this and also to see how far he could go is just that. A story.

If you check out the actual issues you can see that her breasts are the same size and the only reason why this rumour got started is that Wally Wood just drew very curvaceous women so naturally his Power Girl was well endowed. But he didn't draw Power Girl with the purpose of having really big breasts and drew her as busty as other women like Sally Forth.

What does change during the course of Wally Wood's tenure on All Star Comics is the costume of Power Girl which includes a disappearing magical boobie window at the end. Strangely nobody ever mentions that.

All in all it is a funny story and while it is not true I guess it will be still circulated for a while. There is also the fact that without this urban legend we would not have gotten Bart Sears mega stacked version of Power Girl because when Keith Giffen wrote Justice League Europe all he knew about the character - or thought he knew - was that she was on the women's liberation train, had big muscles and even bigger breasts.

The second reason for including the video is to shine a spotlight on the first superstar artist who not only co - created Power Girl and invented her double D boob window ( which alone should earn him a seat at the comicbook olympus ) and gave Daredevil the red costume and new double D chest logo but also created the famous T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents and was one of the best known artist from William Gaines EC Comics.

As a big fan of EC Comics I´ve done a number of posts on the subject : I did a special black and white tribute post to William Gaines in 2017 with two full stories, one by Johnny Craig and one by George Evans, in 2018 I did two posts, one for the horror books and one for the other titles EC published and I also did special spotlight posts for Jack Davis and a black and white post with the complete original artwork of the story And All Throughout The House by Johnny Craig from THE VAULT OF HORROR 35.

I didn´t write any EC Comics posts in 2019 but in 2020 I wrote a post in honor of the late William Gaines with stories by Johnny Craig, Graham " Ghastly " Ingels and Joe Orlando - who got a spotlight post - as well as one in tribute to the late Bernie Krigstein and two about Johnny Craig .

Back in March 2021 we had the obligatory William Gaines tribute and in 2022 I managed to cross another EC Comics stalwart of the list with a Halloween post about Al Feldstein who not only was a longtime editor of EC Comics but also created most of the covers that are famous Today.

Besides publishing the best comic in the genre of horror, science fiction, war, crime fiction and many others ( which every comic fan or comic book creator worth his salt needs to read to understand what you can do within the medium ) he also created a whole new genre with the creation of Mad magazine when his competitors, censorship and the Comics Code Authority forced him to cancel his most successful titles.

One of the artists who got the famous MAD Magazine off the ground and running with Harvey Kurtzman was Will Elder and if you are interested in comic history, good satire comic magazines or just good art you should check out those early issues - you can read my spotlight post on him .

Now besides being a master at cartooning and bringing slapstick humor to the printed page Will Elder was very adept at depicting the female form which probably was a very big factor in MAD´s rise in popularity.

Will Elder´s faible for drawing sexy women was also the reason why Harvey Kutzman chose him to bring one of his most famous creations to life : PLAYBOY´s LITTLE ANNIE FANNY, a spoof on LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE.

Since Wally Wood was very prolific in EC Comics science fiction books like Weird Science, Weird Fantasy or Weird Science Fantasy Today's tv episode for my spanish followers is from Space Academy from 1977.

We continue the science fiction topic with the first part of a documentary on cyberpunk covering the decade of the 80s.

In my posts I have written about the pre - Crisis On Infinite Earths and post - Crisis On Infinite Earths DC universe ad nauseum - especially about the changes and problems that resulted thereof for the Legion of Super - Heroes or Supergirl and Power Girl . Their history became complicated with retcon after retcon trying to fix this through even more hilarious retcons. But for those out there who still have missed all of that here is an explanation of what happened to Power Girl and Supergirl once the Earth 2 universe was erased and the mandate from DC came down that Superman had to be the only survivor of the doomed planet Krypton .

Now usually I would include a Power Girl cosplay video at this point since lately I have been posting more of them after I discovered that much to my surprise there are quite a few left that I have not posted on the blog.

Anyway, Today I want to go with something else and decided to include this video from the 2022 Miss Buffalo Chip Pageant that was held that year in Sturgis, South Dakota with real life all natural 39 - 26 - 39 Power Girl Gabriela Brafford and finding out her name was beyond difficult.

First I watched the video in which she is announced as Gabrielle Lynn, then I went through the comments - which was no help at all - before it occurred to me to look in the video description where she is also listed as Gabrielle Lynn. A quick search led me to the official Miss Buffalo Chip Beauty Pageant homepage where you can find all of the hot contestants of 2022 and there was her profile under the name of Gabriella Brafford.

Now while the page had her measurements ( you might notice that they are not the measurements I included above and that is because I went with the measurements that are given in the video ) it does not have her cupsize but judging by the size of Gabriella's fabulous funbags she must be way beyond a DD, probably a EE or even a mind - blowing FF.

One reason why this video is better than your regular Power Girl cosplay video is here you don't have to imagine how she would look without the costume because we are starting with sexbomb Gabriella in a bikini.

And while her profile page doesn't have her cupsize it has other useful information like that her breasts are real ( Daiiiimn, girl ! Those giant gazongas were made to be wrapped tightly about a rockhard erection during a multiple hourlong double breasted deepthroat dick massage ! ), she loves skinny dipping ( no wonder with a body that would earn her a fortune in the adult entertainment industy ) and that she loves to ride.

And not only does living blow up sex doll Gabriella love to ride but she loves to be on top ( which would be totally fine with me ) and in control of what ( or more important whose giant - sized schlong ) she is riding.

Plus Gabriella never leaves her home without her Harley Davidson black leather chaps. So you know that this nymphomanic dicktamer is a sexual freak who milks your cock dry without mercy making you shoot your load again and again leading to an orgiastic ejaculation frenzy until you can't get it up anymore. And if you wonder of course Gabriella Brafford won.

Closing the book on Power Girl - at least for this post - we have a video on the Bwa - Ha - Ha Justice League of America for my spanish readers.

Staying with members of the Justice League Ayer Nomas examines the first Wonder Woman on tv who failed miserably - and was a blonde.

Longtime followers of the blog know that I like to switch things up so we have a video for my german visitors from our old pal Crayton about the Superman praesentiert Atom Albums by Ehapa Verlag . Which included the first issues of the Sword Of The Atom four issue mini series by Jan Strnad and Gil Kane which I mentioned in this Gil Kane post from 2018 .

Since we skipped the obligatory Power Girl cosplay video earlier on I am taking the opportunity to highlight another female cosplayer that I am sure at least my male readers will find interesting. I think I included her in a previous post but had to cut her so this is actually her second try.

Changing topics we are taking a look at how anime shows first came to Germany which was long before private network channels were a thing.

So the first animes aired on the public service broadcast channels ARD and ZDF and how it could not be any other way it almost didn't happen because after the first episodes of Speed Racer appeared on german television screens christian parent groups were so outraged about the brutality depicted in the show that they forced the channel to drop it.

And they didn't even show the original episodes either but the toned down american versions which were then dubbed for the german market.

Plus they really cherry picked the episode because they watched 40 of the 52 existing episodes and deemed 8 of them appropriate for children.

So let's recap : they did not look at the original episodes but at already censored versions, of 52 episodes they only watched 40, of those 40 only 8 were deemed suitable for german tv and they still complained about them being too violent among other things. And don't think it was parent groups alone, no, they were the most prominent ones and the deciding factor to drop the show but there were also children psychologists and tv critics jumping on the anti Speed Racer band waggon. So this might give you an idea to the level of censorship kids were exposed to at that time in Germany and basically have been ever since. I remember how peed off I was when they took Speed Racer off the air - since it had become my favorite cartoon show around that time - especially when it became public knowledge who was ultimately responsible and since that day I have never been a big fan of censorship in any kind of form or shape.

Speaking about Speed Racer haters, I never understood why the movie got such a visceral negative response. For me this is a very entertaining movie with great actors that keeps you engaged throughout the entire film. Granted, it's not like Citizen Kane but not every movie has to be. 

I mean, the fact that nobody likes this movie is so engrained in the pop culture Zeitgeist that when Malcom Dragon's hasian girlfriend Maxine ( even green finned super heroes know that nobody can spread their legs better than those naturally born asian sexbombs ) tried to hide the taped threeway fuck marathon with Malcolm Dragon and his sister not sister from another dimension ( who is super stacked so I can't blame him ) she had taped without his knowledge she wrote Speed Racer on it thinking that alone would be enough to prevent anyone watching this.

Of course she didn't tell Malcolm Dragon who put it on for his nubian ex - girlfriend Tierra ( again I can't fault Malcolm's taste in women because we all know once you have tasted black you never go back and she is fine like my number one wet sex dream a.k.a. the best body in showbiz a.k.a. the living nubian blow up sex doll that walks the one and only afro american 40C - 24 - 36 aphrodite Janet " All Night Don't Stop Action " Jackson only with much bigger boobs ) whom Maxine invited to stay over the Christmas holidays because she didn't have anywhere else to go.

Which then led to Maxine and Tierra engaging in some impromptu lesbian love making which made Malcolm so horny that he joined them for the famous threeway anything goes last slut standing ejaculation sensation squirting orgy we covered in this SAVAGE DRAGON post where those needy nymphomaniacs tested the limits of Malcolm's endurance to see who was better at deepthroating monstercocks : asians or black girls .

And if you think an asian sex addict and a nubian nympho slam - banging Malcolm's brain out six ways to Sunday like there in no Tomorrow to see who could make him scream louder was the height of the sexual hijinks of issue 202 guess again because as it couldn't be any other way Malcom Dragon's sister not really his sister Angel ( who is the SAVAGE DRAGON universe's nympho version of Power Girl although ravishing redhead Rita Medermade also is in the running for that position because her giant - sized gazongas rival even Christina Hendricks massive all natural 46H - 29 - 39 melons ) - whom Maxine also had invited during the holidays - dropped in on them as they were still milking Malcom dry and the big breasted blonde was quickly added to the mix which turned the sex dial up to eleven making the tittilating threesome a fuck frenzy foursome.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention this to illustrate that obviously nobody likes Speed Racer and also pimp Erik Larsen's brilliant SAVAGE DRAGON which in my opinion is one of the most undeservedly underrated books out there. So even if you don't go back and read any of my old SAVAGE DRAGON posts maybe check out my initial post explaining the premise of Erik Larsen's SAVAGE DRAGON which is available in english and german .

It's a really terrific comicbook that has more to offer than just sexual hi - jinks ( although it has that covered too ) and happens in real time which means that the main character has grown old, died and been replaced by a doppelganger from a parallel universe while his kids have become the protagonists of the book. Man, writing about all this reminds me that I really have to see what the guys are doing right now, especially Angel.

Well, I wish I could have included more pages from the actual issues of SAVAGE DRAGON in the part above but since I already posted all the good ones - and I am trying not to repeat myself - I had to use some generic animated GIFs from previous posts. Maybe I can find some good art with the characters and replace them but for the moment these will have to do. Apropos animated GIFs with ultimate blow up sex dolls if somebody knows who this dicktamer is please let me know in the comments below.

Coming to something completely different we have a cartoon show from Hungary that I have never heard of before Legacy From The Future - Fantastic Adventures Of Family Mezga which had four different titles in Germany : in East Germany it was called Hotline To The Afterlife but changed the title to Adolar's Fantastic Adventures with the second season while in West Germany the cartoon show was called Archibald The Space Trotter but the video version got the title of Archi - The Crime Thriller Planet. Since I haven't watched the show yet I have no idea how accurate any of these titles are but it's all very confusing.

Staying with easter block countries I am more familiar with the german / czechoslowakian co - production Luzie, The Horror Of The Street or Lucy, The Menace Of The Street since this is one of my favorite tv shows from my youth. And I mean that without any second thoughts. Like a lot of czechowslowakian tv entertainment that swept over to Germany this was a really inventive, intelligent series that didn't talk down to kids and didn't always try to lecture them either. As a fun fact this was the first german / chechoslowakian co - production during the Cold War era and although it was very popular in both countries it never aired in East Germany. So all my followers from that part of Germany can finally watch it because you can find the complete six episodes on YouTube.    

Apropos surprising YouTube finds without the following video I never would have remembered that two of the most iconic german singer songwriters - Hannes Wader and Reinhard Mey - celebrate their 80th birthday this year. With all the legends we lost this year especially in the comicbook industry it is comforting to know that some of my favorite entertainers are still going strong as Hannes Wader just released a new album. And the best thing is if you like this there are two more parts.

Something I didn't know about Reinhard Mey is that he also hosted Die Montagsmaler one of the biggest game shows when I was a wee lad.

Today's feature film for my german audience is another czechoslowakian production The Salt Prince ( the english title was Salt & Gold ) based on a slovakian folk tale about the importance of salt. While this movie got mixed reviews and was not as well received as the version from 1954 the film is still played in Slovakia at Christmas so it fits right into this post.

We add another underrated Stephen King adaptation to the list with Apt Pupil by X - Men director Bryan Singer starring Magneto himself Sir Ian McKellen as a Nazi in hiding who gets found out of all things. If we continue at this pace we will have done them all by the end of the year.

Speaking of the mighty master of horror, I thought I had already posted Comicbookgirl19's feature on him but apparently after loosing all my old bookmarks multiple times, moving to Spain and my old laptop crashing and burning taking with it all of my important information it got nixxed.

It's been a hot minute since I posted a video with spanish 40C - 25 - 36 tv host / reporter / actress / comedian / photo model Cristina Pedroche and around this time it's usual one of her new dress for the campanadas which always cause quite a stir - may it be because some people find the concept behind it too inappropriate or because it reveals too much of her spectacular porn star figure ( and you don't have to guess twice which of the cases I prefer ) - so I thought I could switch things up a bit and repost her appearance on Los Viernes Al Show where she made the wet sex dreams of a fan cum true by doing her version of latin 44E - 24 - 37 blow up sex doll Salma Hayek's sexy dance in From Dusk Till Dawn .

There are very few people in Spain who don´t know who she is ( and the number is even lower among the male populace ) since she is on tv all the time, first as a guest on Se Lo Que Hicistes then on Otra Movida until she became a fix member of the daily comedy show Zapeando. I have to say it took me a while to take a shine to Cristina but she slowly won me over by wearing bigger and bigger cleavages on her guest appearances.

I am not saying that she did it solely for my benefit but it did work. One of the reasons why Cristina has such a huge fan following - besides the fact that she is mas bueno que el pan how we say in spanish - is that she is a geek at heart. She is very outspoken about the things she likes ( even if they are not popular or trending ) and her proudest moment was not an award but doing the season kick - off for her favorite soccer team.

Besides her banging bikini body that she is never shy to display and her wardrobe that can only be described as beyond risque the reasons why Cristina is so beloved by the spanish populace is her irresistible smile, the fact that she is up for anything without concern if she may look stupid and her ability to laugh at herself. She often sings - very badly - on the show and is very aware of it. She just doesn´t care. In short, Cristina is that hot sexbomb next door you always had a crush on who is funny, witty, smart, your best friend and best lover. Or to quote one of my favorite lines from Sledge Hammer : she will be a wife AND mistress.

Who also did a rendition of Salma Hayek's famous dance is mexican 38B - 24 - 35 singer Eiza Gonzales who played Satanico Pandemonium on the From Dusk To Dawn tv show that ran four seasons from 2014 to 2016.

Now I still have not seen the show - and according to the comments I don't know if I should watch it beyond the first season - but I thought I had at least mentioned it on the blog in one of my numerous Salma Hayek birthday posts over the years. But deja vu. The strange feeling you have seen something or been somewhere or done something before.

You know the drill, if I did mention it I can't find it so here is a video of Eiza's version which is slightly better than Cristina's but mostly where costume, set design and props are concerned. Cristina could easily give her a run for her money if she had access to the same production values.

Speaking of deja vus, most of my regular visitors will have one with the next video since I not only included it in some of my semi - annual Salma Hayek birthday posts but also because Salma's original often - imitated - never - duplicated snake dance in From Dusk Till Dawn rank as number five in my TOP TEN MOVIE STRIPTEASE LIST behind mega 38C - 22 - 34 MILF Jamie Lee Curtis ( True Lies ), baywatchable 38C - 24 - 32 beach babe Erika Eleniak ( Under Siege ), Halle Berry ( The Last Boy Scout we will talk more about her later) and natural born 38C - 27 - 36 stripper Demi Moore who went way and beyond in the aptly named Striptease .

Now some may call foul on Salma Hayek's inclusion in that list because technically speaking she is doing a table dance and not a striptease since she is not taking off her clothes. But the same goes for other Hollywood sexbombs on that list like bonerinducing 44E - 22 - 34 sex icon Pamela Anderson or Halle Berry so I'm using my prerogative to define what does count as a striptease and what does not count since it is my list after all and they are all highly subjective. As for Salma Hayek herself I haven't mentioned her lately and I have this feeling that she does not deliver as many sexy NSFW scenes since she got married. But maybe that's just me.

Since I mentioned spanish massita Cristina Pedroche I totally forgot I found this version of Got Talent called Tengo Talento Mucho Talento emitted by the mexican / american tv station Estrella TV who produce tv content for the hispanic audience both in the USA and Mexico and they are also behind the news program Alarma Tv featuring megabusty wet sex dream Lianna Grethel whom I mentioned a few times on the blog.

And no, I still haven't made any headway in finding her measurements so if you have any information about her ( that I have not included in my Dave Gibbons Doctor Who post from 2020 ) please let me know in the comments below. Coming back to Tengo Talento Mucho Talento, the page I found doesn't distinguish between hosts or jury members so the crew consists of Ana Barbara, Christy Lanette, Carolina Ross, Don Cheto, Pepe Garza, Luis Coronel and El Yaki. I haven't had time to watch all videos I found from this show but according to the video description this is the full tenth episode of the twenty - fourth season and if you want to know why I picked this particular episode just fast forward to 20:30 minutes.

On the other hand it's no secret why I picked an episode of Crayon Shin - Chan for this pop culture section since it's my mother's favorite anime.

Starting off the Christmas part of the post we have acapella group Pentatonix with their - always - flawless rendition of the Carol Of The Bells which many heard for the first time in the movie Home Alone.

Well, nothing says Christmas like a low budget Christmas horror comedy from 1997 about a killer snowman which even got a sequel in the year 2000 with Jack Frost 2 : Revenge Of The Mutant Killer Snowman.

While the first Jack Frost movie featured all natural brunette 42D - 25 - 35 bra - buster Shannon Elizabeth best known for her nude scene in American Pie the sequel ups the ante with two silver screen sexbombs : blonde 38C -24 - 33 Busenwunder Jennifer Lyons - whom I mentioned in my WOLVERINE BY LARRY HAMA AND MARC SILVESTRI tribute post as well as real life Power Girl Melanie Good best known as the mega - stacked killer strippogramm in China O'Brien II featuring 34C - 25 - 34 martial arts legend Cynthia Rothrock. And speaking about natural born strippers.

GETTING INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT : THERE'S CHRISTMAS IN THE JAIR !

It´s been a while since I included afro american aphrodite Jair who turns every Teens React video into a Tits React video with her huge coconuts.

But I just found a new video with her and the newer readers of the blog who have never experienced Jair´s jair - rection provoking bouncing action might want to click here for my future wife Jair´s breast video .

Likewise Jayka´s best video of all times ( at least until now, I hope she can still top it ) is the dance video where her oppai almost pop out of her top and Jayka constantly has to adjust her bouncing milkshakes .

Daimn, it´s no wonder those tight fillipino nymphos took over the entire porn industry with their relentless asian lubrication sensation marathons.


Man, it´s about time that they have Jair do a wet t - shirt car wash or at least a micro bikini / string tanga striptease / lapdance preferably with another react sexbomb like Becca, Jayka, Rae, Kennedy or Jeannie Mai.

As black girls Jair and Kennedy are predestined for working the pole and since Jayka is of fillipino descent she would be a natural at this. And I bet she also can spread her legs better than Jennifer Lopez in Hustlers.

They could make it a punishment for losing one of these challenges and regular visitors of the blog may remember that I called " Foul ! " on the constant dog food eating punishment. I mean really, react audience ?

There are so many hot react babes at your disposal and the best you can come up with is " They should eat a can of dog food. " There are better uses for those absolutely stunning girls that immediately come to mind and on spanish game shows it is a staple that female contestants are drenched in water or wear a wet t - shirt, which could be adapted here.

Jair would be perfect for this and it´s too bad that The Bikini Open and other bikini / wet t - shirt shows like the California Girl Bikini Contest or Blue Ribbon Babes are not still around because she would be killing it.

I mean, really, who gets off on watching Jair eat disgusting stuff and who would prefer her punishment was to don a wet t - shirt and wash a car ?


What would be even better ( and therefore would never happen so I´m still rooting for the car wash idea ) is to either put a stipulation that Jair has to wear a t - shirt ( preferably a really tiny one with a lot of holes ) and for every food she tried she gets doused with a bucket of water.

Or - what I would prefer - she has to wear a wet t - shirt and a tiny g - string that doesn´t cover anything so her private parts would be fully exposed - and work the stripper pole for five minutes for every food.


Anyway, thankfully there's none of this disgusting food eating fetish going on in this video since they have the reactors guessing iconic Christmas movies. And while living ebony blow up sex doll Jair is not throwing her big chocolate melons on the table like in her breast video she does wear a nice strapless dress and there is a lot of bouncing action going on with Jair's giantic chocolate shakes especially in the part with the Peanuts.

Man, I dare you to watch the next video and tell me she's not more than ripe for adult wet t - shirt action the way she is thrusting her boobies.

I swear, those horny guys from the React channel are grooming her to star in porn movies. It's too bad the Hot Body videos are not produced anymore ( of which there are much more than I ever realized ) because Jair would be perfect for it no matter if she was in one of the Wet T - Shirt Contest Finalists video, the Hot Body Video Magazine - Best Of, a Hot Body Naked Discoveries video, the Hot Body Natural Beauties, Hot Body Casting Couch ( Which would be a no - brainer and I would even volunteer to be the stunt cock for her screen testing. That would last a full weekend from Thursdasy to Tuesday and take place in a five star hotel with a giant outdoor jacuzzi and a soundproof bedroom so nobody could hear her screaming at the top of her lungs while I am merciless dicktaming her like a blow up sex doll until she becomes my willing sex slave. ), the Hot Body Bull Riding Contest ( with me tied to the electric bull and Jair impaling herself on my rockhard boner with her legs split wide open in a reverse cowboy fuck frenzy while I crank the controls up to eleven ) or the Hot Bodies Black Beauties special presentation video.

She would especially nail the obligatory nude lapdancing part where she could really show her stripper skills of which we only got a tiny glimpse in this one. Man, if she wasn't wearing the jacket this could be one of her breast videos yet. Plus judging by the way how wide she opens her mouth you can see that not only is she a deepthroat specialist who takes the whole shaft she can also swallow multiple schlongs at the same time.

This men milking machine is ready for some xxx - rated NSFW slam - banging Urotsukidoji II - Legend Of The Demon Womb tentacle action.

GETTING INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT 2 : GLORY GLORY HALLE - LUJA !

Speaking of natural born nubian strippers destined to work the pole, just the other day I came across Boys Don't Cry's Skin Hall of Fame clASSic I Wanna Be A Cowboy which regular blog visitors surely will recognize.

If you don't know it right away I will give you a hint : it was used in one of the most famous scenes of the actress with one of the best - if not THE best - butt in Hollywood. Maybe these GIFs will jog your mammory.


That's right, I'm talking about the famous sexy dance from The Last Boy Scout by none other than afro american 36C - 26 - 37 aphrodite Halle Berry a.k.a the sexiest woman on the planet. Now for those of you who think this kind of erotic material should not be included in the Christmas part of this bonus section let me just remind you that not only does The Last Boy Scout take place during Christmas and could thus be considered a Christmas movie it was written by Shane Black who wrote The Long Kiss Goodnight and Lethal Weapon which all take place on Christmas.

Longtime readers know that Halle Berry is one of my all time wet sex fantasies so not only does she appear in my Justice League of America movie casting she had even four solo posts . But of course it was only a question of time before I added some new ones so in 2018 I wrote four : the first one about Halle Berry in her best movies , the second one on Halle Berry´s comic book movies , part three about my dream comic book movie casting with Halle Berry and the unexpected bonus round .

Halle Berry did a sexy dance ( not a striptease as she didn´t take her clothes off ) in The Last Boy Scout , teased us in Catwoman and finally delivered in Password : Swordfish and completely redeemed herself in Monster´s Ball where she milked Thornton´s rock hard Billy Bob totally dry in front of the entire crew. Which nobody really got to see since they censored it more than three times - about which I wrote a special post .

FOR THE ROLE HALLE MILKED MARC FORSTER´S MONSTER BALLS DRY

And to think that one of the best sex scenes in film history almost didn´t happen. The director Marc Forster originally did not cast Halle Berry as the female lead because he thought she was too beautiful. And while he knew the natural born blow up sex doll could easily deliver some Last Boy Scout type strip action and had already bared her boobs in Password : Swordfish he didn´t think she would be willing to do explicit scenes.


Thankfully Halle´s manager secretly slipped her the script and Halle got in contact with the director and had several talks and long, very private meetings with him in a luxurious five star hotel honeymoon suite with an indoor jacuzzi for five persons and a soundproof bedroom. We do not know exactly to which kind of depraved hardcore midnight sex olympics Halle Berry subjected Marc Forster to during the meetings to convince him that she had the necessary skills to believably portray a prostitute.

But she must have dicktamed him six ways to Sunday to wear him down and let all of her nymphomanic urges out of the closet because after the third weekend long ejaculation sex marathon Halle Berry got the role.

BORN FOR PORN : GETTING YOUR SEX FREAK ON LIKE HALLE BERRY !

And according to one of her ex - lovers this is Halle's second nature : Halle Berry is a kinky sex freak. She used me as her living sex dildo.

She deepthroated my cock for hours to give me a giantsized erection and then rode relentlessly on my rock hard member in a dentist´s chair with her breasts pounding against me until she had multiple orgasms.

In the bedroom I take control because looks are not enough to make a fella stay faithful : you must bang his brains out like a fillipino hooker.

You have to be a friend, be independent , be a lady and shy but you need to be a total sex freak in the bed and milk his dick - make him squirt hard until he´s completely dry. Sounds like my kind of woman.


BEYOND MONSTER'S BALL : THE DOWNSIDE TO DEEPTHROAT FAME !

There are also downsides to getting the Oscar for dicktaming a guy like the ultimate men milking machine and one of them was that once her ejaculation sensation sessions with Marc Forster and what an ultimate nympho slut Halle Berry could be became public knowledge everybody wanted a piece of that sweet chocolate booty so all the movie roles she was offered after Monster´s Balls included explicit sex scenes. And every audition ended on the casting couch with a horny producer ripping off her clothes trying to pound her into submission. She also couldn´t drive anywhere in her car because she would instantly be pulled over by a cop who was such a big fan that after the obligatory full body search tried to re - enact her famous sex scene and could only be persuaded to not use Halle Berry as his blow up sex doll via an extended deepthroat session.


Public transportation was also out of the question because the few times she tried that a crowd of fans would drag her to the back of the car, rip off all her clothes and take turns tag - teaming her, with three, four and even five drilling her at the same time. Taking a limousine was also not a good option because the drivers were without fault all convicted serial rapists on probation who always took a detour to a desolated subway underpass so nobody could hear Halle Berry scream at the top of her lungs while they assaulted her sexually with their horsecocks for hours.

And with the whole Corona thing flying is not as easy as it used to be but before that the security personnel would always insist on doing a full cavity search. Which was just a cheap excuse to have their way with her.

Coming back to Christmas - related material ( although with a name like Halle " Luyah " Berry she is on the christian side of things and seeing her go at it sure puts the holiday cheer in my .... I'm not going to finish that sentence but you know what I mean ) originally Santa Claus Conquers The Martians was just a weird movie I came upon which I thought might fit the Christmas theme. It sure is one of the more unconventional films with Santa Claus and I happened to find a video in pretty good quality too and in the original picture format. But now it is also something for those curious blog visitors who want to know WTF the man, the myth, the legend, Kevin Bacon is trying to watch before he gets kidnapped by Drax and Mantis in The Guardians Of The Galaxy Holyday Special.

We come to the dark side of Christmas in Germany with a video from a new channel I found - and which will probably pop up more in future posts - although I have to say that in Stuttgart - the region where I was born and raised - Knecht Ruprecht is much more common than Krampus.

In fact up until a few years ago - I think it must have been around the time he started to appear regularly in Jim Balent's adult TAROT WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE comicbook - I had never even heard of Krampus and thought it was something Hollywood had made up for the horror movies.

Longtime blog followers know that I prefer lighter entertainment so we come to the lighter side of Christmas in Germany with a special episode of the german kids puppet show Hello Spencer about the birth of Christ.

You can't have a Christmas section without A Christmas Carol in some way, shape or form and the british - american tv movie from 1984 is for many the definite adaption of the classic story on finding redemption.

Charles Dicken's famous novella from 1843 is also the topic of Un, Dos, Tres, A Leer Otra Vez which closes out our post. I'm not sure if I can do another post for the holidays so I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas !

New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest / best of the best

All this trouble over a fat little man in a red suit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always I enjoy your blog. Yet this time I need to point the story of Wally Wood drawing Powergirl's boobs bigger and bigger is false. Just look at the comics. They were just as big in the first issue as they were in the last. Here's a video all about it- cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W4_TgSnU_M

SUBZERO said...

Well, like I said the thing with Wally Wood drawing Power Girl's boobs bigger in each issue is more of an urban legend and has been debunked now. Which is why I included the link to the original art. It still is a very circulated story - and a funny one at that - so I guess it will take some time until people stop telling it. The fact is that Wally Wood always drew well endowed women so his Power Girl was naturally also well endowed. But he didn't draw her with the purpose of having really big breasts.

As it is the artists after Wally Wood drew Power Girl with normal proportions. And I think we have this urban legend to thank for Bart Sears's version of Power Girl with the overdeveloped chest because I remember reading an interview with Keith Giffen in which he said that he didn't know much about Power Girl and to his understanding she was on the women's lib train, had big muscles and even bigger breasts.

As for the video I think I already included it in an earlier post but thanks for the link.